Cowboys were in on RB Moss

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
What has this franchise become? I'm embarrassed for them. Smh. What a joke this front office has become. Im starting to believe teams don't even attempt to trade with Dallas or even call them cause they know how cheap they are. Remember when the story came out that the lions were trying to trade with Dallas and Stephen hung up, without even knowing who the player was.

bleachedwheat

Reaction score
DANG! Moss was one of the only good RB's I thought they could/would look at. Maybe they can sign Foreman, Hines and Dowdle and make that work; as long as they come cheap.

Big_D

Reaction score
What has this franchise become? I'm embarrassed for them. Smh. What a joke this front office has become. Im starting to believe teams don't even attempt to trade with Dallas or even call them cause they know how cheap they are. Remember when the story came out that the lions were trying to trade with Dallas and Stephen hung up, without even knowing who the player was.
It’s disturbing and some still defend these clowns. They really are a joke!

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
At this rate Ronald Jones is going to be who we end up with. :muttley:
Well, this should tell those who are still living the Derrick Henry or Aaron Jones dream to put down the pipe. Of course, we already knew that was a pipe dream, but some were holding on to their pipe.

DripTooHard

Reaction score
It breaks my heart to say this but I’m done with this team. It is almost becoming more fun to be on the other side watching this slow developing train wreck and having no investment as a fan.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
My only hope, and this is REALLY pushing it, is that the Cowboys went out on Moss around the time Aaron Jones became available.

Let me dream if only for one more day.