Cowboys will demolish the 49ers on Wild Card Weekend

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This time of year all that matters is the W. Ugly Ws advance to the next round. I don't see us demolishing any of the teams that got in. All are going to be tough outs.

nathanlt

Reaction score
All match ups were tough potentially but Kyler just loves AT&T and he's a headache. I'd rather see a stationary Gurapalo. The 9'ers have the formula beating the Rams but I like the way we match up with them overall. Also this avoids a potential second round trip to Lambeau.

That's right! I like that, no going to Lambeau until the Cards or Rams get a shot at it first, no matter what. (I presume the Bucs will easily beat the Eagles.)

If Dallas beats the Niners, then we can get revenge on the Bucs, and potentially get all warm weather playoff games..... prior to a potential Super Bowl in Dallas, if So-Fi gets locked down!!!!

Oh the possibilities are intriguing. One game at a time!

QuikZ06

Reaction score
Can’t believe how scared people are of them. I watch a lot of niner games because it’s my local team, and sorry I don’t find them impressive at all. Granted we have sucked when we need to win, we just need to get over that hump and it will be this weekend! Cowboys win this by 10!

Red Dragon

Reaction score
We must exploit the fact that we have had 1 extra day of rest.

And Zeke had better earn his money.

ArtClink

Reaction score
We must exploit the fact that we have had 1 extra day of rest.

And Zeke had better earn his money.

For our best chance to win, Zeke better be riding the pine while our home run hitter Pollard gets 75% of the touches.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
The 49ers with a hard fought win today. The Niners' strengths are in the run game offensively and at the defensive line position, especially stopping the run. Their Achilles' heels are at QB and secondary. The Cowboys might not have much of a running game, but will dominate through the air and get to pocket statue Jimmy Garoppolo to the tune of 4+ sacks and a couple takeaways at least.

Score will be something like 37-20 :starspin:.

:flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave:

Wait...aren't you the cat that started the thread saying the season is over and we need to be talking about next year?

DStar22

Reaction score
IF they want to accomplish such a thing they better have their game hats on right now all the way until whatever day the game is scheduled for.

I don't care who they play, they need to focus and they need to be disciplined about no unnecessary penalties stopping our drives.

NO ONE goes out to some other stupid game and gets put on covid protocol, NO more than 2 offsides penalties are tolerable and DB's better have their heads in the coverage game.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I hope.

They are a better Denver IMO.

They are a physical football team who won’t give up on the run, they are better coached than us, and they have a good pass rush. Secondary is beatable though but you never know what Dak will show up.

Id rather have played a soft AZ team than the 9ers but here we are.

Go Cowboys! Let this be our year!

Better Denver. Good way of saying it.

morat1959

Reaction score
We’ll be in the game if Dak drives the bus. Get down 2 scores and stick a fork in us.

foofighters

Reaction score
The 49ers with a hard fought win today. The Niners' strengths are in the run game offensively and at the defensive line position, especially stopping the run. Their Achilles' heels are at QB and secondary. The Cowboys might not have much of a running game, but will dominate through the air and get to pocket statue Jimmy Garoppolo to the tune of 4+ sacks and a couple takeaways at least.

Score will be something like 37-20 :starspin:.

:flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave:
how do we play against physical teams?