Cowboys will honor Zeke on Sunday

Rayman70

Reaction score
Would you make up with someone you hired as an employee who betrayed you? Let’s say you did make up with them, would you put an oil painting of that person up in the entrance of your house
It depends. In this case, its unique. Jerry isnt the end all be all. The fans still matter and have a say? Is this the Jerry ring or the TEAM? Jimmy didn't betray. Did he sleep with Jerry's wife? Jimmy was nudged hard, out the door. Tho the actual words weren't said. Adults holding a lifelong grudge is a terrible blemish to hold over the entire team. Jerry is being selfish. Sometimes Adults must just do whats right. Be selfless. I REALIZE thats foreign territory for Jerry.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Would you make up with someone you hired as an employee who betrayed you? Let’s say you did make up with them, would you put an oil painting of that person up in the entrance of your house
yes. I would. Im wired that way. If its genuine.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Who cares. They hate each other. If the boss hates the employee it doesn’t matter how good the the employee was, he’s not getting a portrait in the entrance of the house. . Good lord why is it that hard to understand.
Thanks for your input.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I hate the man as a human being. As a GM/owner, he needs 2 rectify this with Jimmy J. While he's Kissing Wares arse and Zeke, the man that was side by side with JERRY winning rings is being shut out. See how terrible this looks....
Was there any honoring of Zeke on Sunday? I must have missed that.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Zeke looked washed in the game. He just has 0 juice/legs left. 0 burst. Unless they turn him into a fullback, hes done. Sad day.
BWAAAAA!!!!

Just now your figuring out he is done? Hes looked that the last 2 years prior to this as well.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Was there any honoring of Zeke on Sunday? I must have missed that.
Apparently so. I think we all missed it. The guy had 1 great year. Bizarre that we even took 2 minutes to honor him. But hey, I like the guy, just felt it was misguided.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Apparently so. I think we all missed it. The guy had 1 great year. Bizarre that we even took 2 minutes to honor him. But hey, I like the guy, just felt it was misguided.
What do you like about him?

Rayman70

Reaction score
What do you like about him?
That hes a great pass blocker and been durable. But he's just no longer a game breaker. Hasn't been in a long while. His best year was 2016. His best chance 2 get a ring as well.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Sequel Idiot will always have a place in me heart. Or at the big chingo buffet in Cabo, if he wants to hold out on the Pats.
Maybe the Pats could use Dez as well.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hate the man as a human being. As a GM/owner, he needs 2 rectify this with Jimmy J. While he's Kissing Wares arse and Zeke, the man that was side by side with JERRY winning rings is being shut out. See how terrible this looks....
Not "looks"....*IS*!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Man not gonna lie hate we didn’t get one with Zeke. No matter if you hate them or not 2016 was special and the Zeke era was a good time. He will go down as one of the best to step in here. Hope he has a solid season with the Pats. He will always be a Cowboy.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
That hes a great pass blocker and been durable. But he's just no longer a game breaker. Hasn't been in a long while. His best year was 2016. His best chance 2 get a ring as well.
You like him because he can pass block?

See I hate him because for 19 million thats all he could do. Fat, drunk, out of shape, holding out, didnt want to share the load most years, ewok looking, nose ring, dog biting immature kid that thinks hes much better than he really is.

Not personally, just as a football player.