Cowboys will honor Zeke on Sunday

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What exactly does Jerry think Zeke accomplished? I’ve seen Jerry do and say a lot of dumb things over the years. But, this takes the cake.
You don't think much of his two time rushing championships, eh?

I know...I know...in the past. And that's usually how people honor things.

Zeke gave everything to the Cowboys. They used him up and threw him away. A thank you might not be too evil.

Jimmy's treatment, however....might be.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Jerry is an abomination. I loathe him now.
I hate the man as a human being. As a GM/owner, he needs 2 rectify this with Jimmy J. While he's Kissing Wares arse and Zeke, the man that was side by side with JERRY winning rings is being shut out. See how terrible this looks....

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
who cares? It's a nothing burger. I could care more if they honored Bobby Carpenter, but I don't.
It doesn't matter.

Whoop the freaking do. Jerry can honor his Buckethead son, pinhead son, or Carl-lott. I don't care.

Why doesn't he honor one of the many children he fathered and he takes no credit for?

Rayman70

Reaction score
You don't think much of his two time rushing championships, eh?

I know...I know...in the past. And that's usually how people honor things.

Zeke gave everything to the Cowboys. They used him up and threw him away. A thank you might not be too evil.

Jimmy's treatment, however....might be.
the last sentence sums it ^ well. Evil is a fitting term here. Fans aren't thrilled with Jerry 1 bit.Jimmy is beloved and Jerry must be humble just 1 time and do whats right by Jimmy and the fans, & those 90's teams. Jimmy is in the Hall and u don't include him in the ring? This smells bad.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Jerry Jones, "If Jimmy wants in, tell him to make a couple hundred billions and buy the team from me."

Rayman70

Reaction score
Jerry Jones, "If Jimmy wants in, tell him to make a couple hundred billions and buy the team from me."
never a more ignorant, clueless statement, made by a professional sports team owner. If he really said that.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
never a more ignorant, clueless statement, made by a professional sports team owner. If he really said that.
just scarsam posts, like the one the other day that you thought I was serious in. The one that got me a day off. where's the purple icon?

sacase

Reaction score
Who cares. They hate each other. If the boss hates the employee it doesn’t matter how good the the employee was, he’s not getting a portrait in the entrance of the house. . Good lord why is it that hard to understand.
Yeah there is something deeply personal there. If I hated someone then I don't care what they accomplished I'm not honoring them. I don't think we all know the whole story between those two.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

It sounds like the Cowboys will do something to honor Ezekiel Elliott before Sunday's game at AT&T Stadium. When asked about it, Cowboys owner Jerry Jones on @1053thefan declined to comment, saying, "I don't want to blow a surprise."

Jerry on Zeke: "As far as a back that the opposing team hates to tackle, I think he's at the top of the list. Zeke took a toll on those defensive players. I'll always remember that."

Real question is....will they fire up the bong and get "faded" with him?

If you know ....you know :laugh:

Rayman70

Reaction score
Real question is....will they fire up the bong and get "faded" with him?

If you know ....you know :laugh:
Zeke looked washed in the game. He just has 0 juice/legs left. 0 burst. Unless they turn him into a fullback, hes done. Sad day.

coult44

Reaction score
I hate the man as a human being. As a GM/owner, he needs 2 rectify this with Jimmy J. While he's Kissing Wares arse and Zeke, the man that was side by side with JERRY winning rings is being shut out. See how terrible this looks....
Would you make up with someone you hired as an employee who betrayed you? Let’s say you did make up with them, would you put an oil painting of that person up in the entrance of your house