Twitter: Cowboys will pick 10th in 2021 NFL Draft

Rayman70

Reaction score
I think Wilson has the biggest upside or long term elite traits to be the best QB from this draft 5 years from now. Kid is ultra talented.
agree. He has some IT factor to him. A better version of Jimmy G in San Fran.With HUGE upside. Not sold on Lawrence translating well to the NFL. Something about him says bust to me. Not trying to knock the kid. Just something seems missing. Maybe its the release, accuracy. In the game the other day he seemed confused, shaken.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Miami still needs a QB. Tua isn’t it. My guess is that the Dolphins want Fields to drop to them. Tua will be traded for whatever they can get.
MIA won't do that tho. WAY too early. They will give TUA every chance to succeed.

Jeffkills

Reaction score
10 is okay, but once you hit 11, you immediately kill yourself.

Just trade up to 4 for a HB, Jerry!

tico

Reaction score
Can't wait.. will be BBQing Tri tip with Hawaiian bread with BBQ beans... 10th is not bad

Reactions: G2

nathanlt

Reaction score
I have not seen him mocked in round1. He would be great in the 2nd!

I've seen his highlight tape, and that is first round talent, whether or not the mocks recognize it. Marvin Wilson (Fl State) in the second or third would be terrific. Two high quality DT's would make all LBs better, all safeties better, all corners better. Build up the defensive trenches, and this team will roll. We are set on the edge with DLaw, Smith, Gregory, Anae, and set for a while! Replenish the DE's in 2022.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

Eagles gained three spots by losing, up to #6.

Washington dropped at least 9 spots from #10 to at #19 or higher.

Philly wins #NFCLeastTankBowl2020.

Sure glad we got Dalton a better job next year, tanked our draft stock, and didn't develop Gilbert or DiNucci. I'm sure that all *real* fans feel the same way.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Nah, there’s value, just not on DL.

Especially DT early. An ADonald *next* year would have been perfect for us. I just don't see good picks for us. LT or QB are the value.

Some edge guys, but we've got Gregory and Lawrence already under contract, with Gregory probably extended in the offseason.

I hope we trade back to pick up DTs later.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
MIA won't do that tho. WAY too early. They will give TUA every chance to succeed.

I think Miami knows what they got with Tua. Even if they want to give Tua another year, it doesn’t hurt to have a backup plan. I wouldn’t want to go with Fitzpatrick as QB next year.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score

Eagles gained three spots by losing, up to #6.

Washington dropped at least 9 spots from #10 to at #19 or higher.

really? thats the best spot among the 3 teams that have 6 wins. So if we had beaten the Giants we would have had somewhere between 13 and 16 and the Giants would have picked maybe as good as 7th.
In the end Washington won so our game turned out to be moot.

Few years ago my Giant fan friend gave me the "Im glad the Cowboys beat us (last game, that game when Jarwin shocked w 2 TD's) we will have a better pick now"
Im gonna flip the script on him now.

Im more sad that our 7 game win streak against the Giants has ended

blueblood70

Reaction score
Surtain
Farley
Parsons.

I don't think there is a DT of value here
what if all 3 are gone at 10? im thinking maybe the CB at OSU i believe his name is wade?

who else?

im sure that top draft order will fluctuate with new names and shuffling as the combine, individual workouts etc et where some unknowns rise up and some fall..whi are the Best DT ie NT types we can choose in this entire draft?

GMO415

Reaction score
Bad year to draft period. A lot of potential talent opted out so it's going to be hard to scout the talent.

There's going to be lots of busts in this draft.

Reaction score
what if all 3 are gone at 10? im thinking maybe the CB at OSU i believe his name is wade?

who else?

im sure that top draft order will fluctuate with new names and shuffling as the combine, individual workouts etc et where some unknowns rise up and some fall..whi are the Best DT ie NT types we can choose in this entire draft?
As you know, all of this is extremely preliminary.

But if 4 QB (Lawrence, Fields, Wilson, Lance) are selected ahead of us, 2 WR's (Smith and Chase), Pitts the TE, that would leave one of those 3 available. But who knows. Players will be moving up and down, especially QB's. 4 QB in the top 9 is a stretch.

We will get a good player at 10. But we need starters in the 2nd and 3rd rounds too, be it DT, safety, CB. O-line is needed as the heath of Smith, Collins and even Martin are becoming issues

Draft is a long way away.

ShaneFalco

Reaction score
agree. He has some IT factor to him. A better version of Jimmy G in San Fran.With HUGE upside. Not sold on Lawrence translating well to the NFL. Something about him says bust to me. Not trying to knock the kid. Just something seems missing. Maybe its the release, accuracy. In the game the other day he seemed confused, shaken.

The whole Clemson team got run over by an earth mover. The QB was the least of their problems.