Cowboys will play out of their minds in the playoffs

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
dear fellow Zoners---yes we wish we could have Green Bay and Jacksonville games back

and be clear cut #1 seed in playoffs....but its not....so i believe team needs to rest guys against

Washington and come back with Great Vigor and beat Bucs....we need rest Biadiaz....and

some others....heard Biadiaz high ankle sprain not the kind that lasts long time?.....he has so

improved this year too.....rest players...come back Great Vigor and i like our chances in SB

race......we need good fortune and players to heal and step up.....Go-Cowboys

what do the good Zoners think???

sincerely
your good friend
GORICO

Loso86

Reaction score
dear fellow Zoners---yes we wish we could have Green Bay and Jacksonville games back

and be clear cut #1 seed in playoffs....but its not....so i believe team needs to rest guys against

Washington and come back with Great Vigor and beat Bucs....we need rest Biadiaz....and

some others....heard Biadiaz high ankle sprain not the kind that lasts long time?.....he has so

improved this year too.....rest players...come back Great Vigor and i like our chances in SB

sincerely
your good friend
GORICO
I'm with you! So over the weekly and yearly Negative fans crap!

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
Be a little more clear what you mean by the Cowboys "Playing out of their minds"

Do you mean running up the middle with 14 seconds left and no time outs out of their minds or something else?

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Philly could be shooting themselves in the foot by playing Hurts against the Giants. He could come out flat and lay an egg. It was his throwing shoulder that was hurt and if it's not completely healed... they could be in trouble.

But nevertheless I have us playing the Buccaneers already in my mind. As they say, wish for the best and expect the worst.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

sincerely
your good friend
GORICO
Any titanium guarantees???

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
I think you’re right. I think dak is gonna come out throwing and he’s gonna break the yardage post season record.

The interceptions haven’t been that scary so he shouldn’t be gun shy.

Just need special teams big plays or someone unusual on defense to step up and be consistent
Like a kearse or a Fowler orSam Williams

blueblood70

Reaction score

sincerely
your good friend
GORICO
you cant rest everyone we still need to pay to win but be smart on snap counts..i think anyone who limped off last week or wore club should sit..so 12 starters inactive 4-6 play a half and then sit down..etc etc .

im not sure how the coaches see this they may start them all for half then sub in many. but if we lose another OL, our qb or a key player over game that a win doesn't guarantee anything, that's not smart football.

if we are good , we should be able to win with Rush, malik and some other backups.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
We need to get healthy. Especially our defense. We are going to miss Anthony Brown in the playoffs.