Cowboys will play out of their minds in the playoffs

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
dear fellow Zoners---yes we wish we could have Green Bay and Jacksonville games back

and be clear cut #1 seed in playoffs....but its not....so i believe team needs to rest guys against

Washington and come back with Great Vigor and beat Bucs....we need rest Biadiaz....and

some others....heard Biadiaz high ankle sprain not the kind that lasts long time?.....he has so

improved this year too.....rest players...come back Great Vigor and i like our chances in SB

race......we need good fortune and players to heal and step up.....Go-Cowboys

what do the good Zoners think???

sincerely
your good friend
GORICO

From your keyboard to God’s console ! LOL

tyke1doe

Reaction score
dear fellow Zoners---yes we wish we could have Green Bay and Jacksonville games back

and be clear cut #1 seed in playoffs....but its not....so i believe team needs to rest guys against

Washington and come back with Great Vigor and beat Bucs....we need rest Biadiaz....and

some others....heard Biadiaz high ankle sprain not the kind that lasts long time?.....he has so

improved this year too.....rest players...come back Great Vigor and i like our chances in SB

sincerely
your good friend
GORICO

Are you the double, silver, gold, plutonium, aluminum, nickelback, adamantine, titanium, uranium, gamma radiation, super soldier serum, vibranium, platinum, green kryptonite, red kryptonite, yellow kryptonite, behind the back, over the Empire State Building, through the window, in the hoop, nothing but net guarantee guy? :huh:

;) :)

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We can't talk football right now, be careful
Exactly. The current society dictates that we are forbidden to talk about football for at least another day or 2.

Get with the program and show some respect!

Surfguy

Reaction score
That could be interpreted as mistake-prone football. Hmm.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
I think "playing out of their minds" is against the rules in this league. Or at least frowned upon.. :muttley:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

sincerely
your good friend
GORICO
The problem is they can still win the division and still get the #1 seed in the playoffs. Obviously both Philly & SF would have to lose, but it's tough to give up when that's still in play.

That said, we can still rest individual guys like Biadasz if needed. Teams still have to make decisions on individual players like they do all season.

fivetwos

Reaction score

sincerely
your good friend
GORICO
:starspin:

DeaconMoss

Reaction score

sincerely
your good friend
GORICO
I need the plutonium guarantee. So we can travel back to the 90's

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Cowboys are going to have to overcome a lot of demons to win a road playoff game especially if they face Tom Brady. They’re 0-7 against Brady and they’re 0-8 in road playoff games since 92. I’m sure it’s going to be brought to the attention of the team plenty of times.

Booger

Reaction score

sincerely
your good friend
GORICO
Have you not been paying attention!! The "Cowboys" needn't step up.....it's a one man team.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Dallas 36
Tampa 20

We will take it a week at a time. Believe we breakthrough this year. Beating TB12 will give this team a HUGE shot of confidence for the divisional round.

Will look at that matchup after the WC round.

DStar22

Reaction score
people who have nagging injuries can rest.. everyone else plays until 1 or 2 seed is out of reach. If the Eagles are up over the giants by 30 in 3rd quarter, ok we can rest players. otherwise, go for the top seed

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Be a little more clear what you mean by the Cowboys "Playing out of their minds"

Do you mean running up the middle with 14 seconds left and no time outs out of their minds or something else?

i could have been more clear...no it was not to play stupid....it was meant that Cowboys have to play at tip top shape...apologies

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dallas 36
Tampa 20

We will take it a week at a time. Believe we breakthrough this year. Beating TB12 will give this team a HUGE shot of confidence for the divisional round.

Will look at that matchup after the WC round.

dont you think we play Bucs in WC round 1?.....that was my thought....but as we know a lot can happen and things change?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
people who have nagging injuries can rest.. everyone else plays until 1 or 2 seed is out of reach. If the Eagles are up over the giants by 30 in 3rd quarter, ok we can rest players. otherwise, go for the top seed

heard NFL is not saying too much in advance at what times teams play so for example one team has it sowed up or no change can occur in seeding they may want to rest players...i was hoping we rest

against Washington because it wont matter i believe we are going to play Bucs WC round 1...but i could be wrong?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No way they should rest their players with the playoff seeds still in question.

No way.

Pass----only way i would not rest players if we can get 1st seed for only they get week off...we have players if given enough rest can play like Biadiaz or badass and TP although TP might not need as long

McGovern was servicable at center but not sure he is our guy against formidable interior defenses?.......we play our hearts out against Wash and Sheagles win and heaven forbid we get more injuries

we play the Bucs WC 1 right?....i believe us winning and Sheagles losing is not enough dont we also need help to get # 1 seed and a week off?.....i could be wrong i just thought i saw something like that?