Cowboys will play out of their minds in the playoffs

DStar22

Reaction score
heard NFL is not saying too much in advance at what times teams play so for example one team has it sowed up or no change can occur in seeding they may want to rest players...i was hoping we rest

against Washington because it wont matter i believe we are going to play Bucs WC round 1...but i could be wrong?

if we win and eagles lose we get 2nd seed
if we win and eagles AND SF lose, we get 1 seed.

all 3 games are at 4:30PM EST sunday

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
you cant rest everyone we still need to pay to win but be smart on snap counts..i think anyone who limped off last week or wore club should sit..so 12 starters inactive 4-6 play a half and then sit down..etc etc .

im not sure how the coaches see this they may start them all for half then sub in many. but if we lose another OL, our qb or a key player over game that a win doesn't guarantee anything, that's not smart football.

if we are good , we should be able to win with Rush, malik and some other backups.

just my lowly opinion...but i think we need rest for its like over 90% chance we play Bucs WC week 1.....i want us to be at best we can because in 20 years Brady never lost to cowboys and i want him to lose to us

bad....did he not lose his marriage because he had to play another year?.....he is the GOAT in all honestly but would love him to get beat up bad by a Cowboy team ready to go on playoff run....van Brocklin even

said dont we need a Titianium PLat?....so a ten star PLatitanium LOck?....if and when we play Bucs we just gotta win.....

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
From your keyboard to God’s console ! LOL

Can we have a serious BEATDOWN on Bucs?....i mean did not Brady lose his marriage cause he had to play one more year?.....send him home in defeat...in 20 years Brady has never lost to Cowboys

I will be insanely crazy....have to mix Platinum with Titanium...a 20-star Platitanium LOCK.......if from another galaxie far far away ....we somehow lose.....it will be no less than severe 3-month depression

it just cannot happen

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Lol. Those negative fans have been right mor than wron for a decade or two now…

we wont lose to Bucs....not enough Platinum in the world for this one....remember Sheagles 2017...no one thought they would do much in playoffs and mowed everyone down.....that is us this year

the dress wearing Sheagles got to do it....now is Cowboy time

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
we wont lose to Bucs....not enough Platinum in the world for this one....remember Sheagles 2017...no one thought they would do much in playoffs and mowed everyone down.....that is us this year

the dress wearing Sheagles got to do it....now is Cowboy time
Yea I don’t know why folks are worried about the Bucs.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Are you the double, silver, gold, plutonium, aluminum, nickelback, adamantine, titanium, uranium, gamma radiation, super soldier serum, vibranium, platinum, green kryptonite, red kryptonite, yellow kryptonite, behind the back, over the Empire State Building, through the window, in the hoop, nothing but net guarantee guy? :huh:

;) :)

yes sir....i had to get all the Platinum in the world for when we play Bucs in WC round 1....but Van Brocklin suggested lets mix it iwth Titanium and i like the extras you suggested...Brady has not lost to Cowboys in

20 years.....and did he not lose his marriage cause he had to play one more year?.....we must send him home in a raggady Defeat car

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The problem is they can still win the division and still get the #1 seed in the playoffs. Obviously both Philly & SF would have to lose, but it's tough to give up when that's still in play.

That said, we can still rest individual guys like Biadasz if needed. Teams still have to make decisions on individual players like they do all season.

Omer i hear you that there is a possibility....but percentage is so low...why risk going all out and maybe injuring more players then not get it and be half the team when its time to play Bucs and Brady has not lost

to cowboys in 20 years.....that has to come to an end....did he not lose his marriage cause he had to play one more year.....i say lets send him home in the most raggady defeat car.....i want to be at all strength

for this playoff run......Ok it is possible Sheagles and 49ers lose.....less than 10% my lowly opinion....and what if we got more players injured....give Biadiaz extra week he can play center...McGovern wont be able

to cut it against superior inteiror lineman......rest our guys and do what 2011 Giants did when they finished 9-7....maybe they had first WC at home cant remember but they went on the road for 3 games and mowed

everyone down including Rogers at Lambeau and i forget receiver maybe Manahan who made circus catch to get first down against Brady again like 2007 and sent him home in defeat

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Brady has not lost to cowboys in over 20 years.....time for serious BEATDOWN....who cares if we play on the road....we do better backs against the wall anyway....for us to get 1st seed both Sheagles and 49ers

have to lose and we beat Wash....less than 10% chance...so you go all out against Wash instead of resting players who need it maybe more injuries and we end up playing Bucs following week anyway....

remember 2011 Giants 9-7 played most if not all games on road and mowed through everyone including Brady in SB.......lets be smart and players demand from each other....we are going on the best

4 game stretch in cowboy history......it can happen....can we be at full strength to do it please?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Have you not been paying attention!! The "Cowboys" needn't step up.....it's a one man team.

i know...but Brady has not lost to Cowboys in 20 years....he knows how to get best out of what he has got up for games.....and we must put BEATDOWN on him...our backfield hope plays like glue so Brady

cannot use his quick release to beat pass rush....maybe a couple real hard hits and yes we get penalized....at right time of course like at their 25.....i can see Cowboys going on a freaky 4 game stretch

like 2017 Sheagles...no one thought they would do much.....i just want as many players healed up as possbile...play 2nd and 3rd string against Wash then it gives us almost 3 weeks for people like Biadiaz

and he will be able to play.....McGovern will get chewed up by supeiror interior D lines....badass has been playing real good this year...coming into his own....and want TP full strength....Sheagles and 49ers

have to lose and we win for us to get 1 seed....percentage of that occuring very low.....i dont care if we have to play all games on the road...we do better back against the wall....plus we are ditching the PLATS]]

for very rare but powerful Plutonium.....we dont care where we play.....cause it will be Cowboy Time...send Brady home in defeat he has not lost to cowboys in 20 years and Stephen A Smith we put

in Serious Shame box...week after week

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
if we win and eagles lose we get 2nd seed
if we win and eagles AND SF lose, we get 1 seed.

all 3 games are at 4:30PM EST sunday

think about it...if we are 2nd seed we play Packers....and chance of Sheagles and 49ers both losing very low percentage....and if we play our best and tired and hurting players injure easier....i would rather

play the bucs on the road then Packers at home....and it would take miracle for both Sheagels and 49ers to lose...they have a lot to play for.....rest our players get them healthy because last game Thursday

that gives us close to 3 weeks to get Biadiaz healed up....and McGovern will get chewed up by superior interior D lineman....we need badass....he is coming into his own and playing great......but that is only

my lowly opinion.....i could be out to lunch?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yea I don’t know why folks are worried about the Bucs.

rather play Bucs on road then Packers at home....if we get 2nd seed that is who we will play i am pretty sure?....we need Sheagles and 49ers to lose and we win to get 1st seed.....they have a lot to play for

very very low percentage.....rest players get 17 days to heal up.....and go on a wild 4 game stretch of pure BEATDOWNS....we play better back against the wall anyway....Dak is better when he has to play fast

i think this is finally our year....Van Brocklin said scrap precious metals....thick cut bacon guarantee....like a bacon wrapped winners circle?