Cowboys will pound Chargers

glimmerman

Reaction score
Chargers pose a few matchup issues, but I don’t get this doom and gloom idea that that the Cowboys will start 0-2. Chargers have a journeyman QB. This isn’t Brady on the opposing offense. We should be able to confuse him, rattle him and get some picks.

Chargers DL is stout but if our OL can’t give Dak a reasonable amount of time to throw the ball and open running lanes for Zeke, then we are paying them too much and need to upgrade.

If this team has improved overall, then this game should be a win, and I think it will be.
Punch the chargers in the mouth. Pound them and don’t let off of them till this game is over.

plasticman

Reaction score
A win streak and anything to do with wins is a team stat, no?

I mean, you're reaching for things that make no sense to try and justify your VERY biased opinion.

I could easily point out that Herbert, unlike Dak, didn't have the leagues leading rusher on his team, but I didn't, because that's dumb. Although, it seems you would have 100% pointed that out if it was the other way around.

Your effort was very weak on this, but I understand that to try and make the point that you're desperately trying to make there is no way it could be anything but low effort.

Hopefully you don't spout your wild thoughts anywhere else, because outside of this forum you'd be made fun and not taken seriously for the arguments you're trying to make.
All QB stats measure a means to an end. What is that end? Winning.

Recall that the previous year also saw the Cowboys using backups for QB's with terrible results. What was different just one year later?

I'll admit you have a valid point with Zeke being there. However, being a quarterback involves far more than just passing. Dak's poise, leadership, and determination in critical times of the game for a rookie quarterback was rare, in my opinion. Five come from behind victories. Five game winning drives. that was Dak.

By the way, you can make your point without the insults. If your opinion was as strong as you believe, why do you even need them? I will respect your opinions whether I agree or not.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
A win streak and anything to do with wins is a team stat, no?

I mean, you're reaching for things that make no sense to try and justify your VERY biased opinion.

I could easily point out that Herbert, unlike Dak, didn't have the leagues leading rusher on his team, but I didn't, because that's dumb. Although, it seems you would have 100% pointed that out if it was the other way around.

Your effort was very weak on this, but I understand that to try and make the point that you're desperately trying to make there is no way it could be anything but low effort.

Hopefully you don't spout your wild thoughts anywhere else, because outside of this forum you'd be made fun and not taken seriously for the arguments you're trying to make.
Stick to your day job comedy is not your best option really you are not good at it.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
All QB stats measure a means to an end. What is that end? Winning.

Recall that the previous year also saw the Cowboys using backups for QB's with terrible results. What was different just one year later?

I'll admit you have a valid point with Zeke being there. However, being a quarterback involves far more than just passing. Dak's poise, leadership, and determination in critical times of the game for a rookie quarterback was rare, in my opinion. Five come from behind victories. Five game winning drives. that was Dak.

By the way, you can make your point without the insults. If your opinion was as strong as you believe, why do you even need them? I will respect your opinions whether I agree or not.
I apologize for the insults. I have GOT to get better at that. Thank you for calling me out on it. My bad.

I just don't believe the gap between Dak and Herbert is THAT much. I think it's taken 5 years of experience for Dak to get there while Herbert came into the league basically there already. That's why he was a high draft pick and Dak was a 4th rounder I guess.

Again, I apologize for the insults.

plasticman

Reaction score
I apologize for the insults. I have GOT to get better at that. Thank you for calling me out on it. My bad.

I just don't believe the gap between Dak and Herbert is THAT much. I think it's taken 5 years of experience for Dak to get there while Herbert came into the league basically there already. That's why he was a high draft pick and Dak was a 4th rounder I guess.

Again, I apologize for the insults.
You have my respect, MountaineerCowboy. Thank you.