Cowboys won't tag Pollard

Motorola

Reaction score
I wonder how much each of these guys want?
Surely they know teams dont want to pay as much as they would a few years ago.

They may want most of it to be guaranteed $, and that is understandable.

I wonder what pollard wants?? He should take 6mil a year with 20 guaranteed, that's fair isnt it ??

He should call dan and make a deal.
You don't want Pollard back if Cowboys offer him that?

Good post.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I don't think he lost any money. I bet he'll get the same or more than Dallas would have paid him. Somewhere in the $6-8mil range.
Yes, but his earnings power was stronger last year coming off a 5.2-YPC season. 4.0 is not going to put him in the top tier, which he was last year. Where his pay falls will depend on what the top FA backs get ... or if some team is just in love with him and values him more than backs who played better.

Big_D

Reaction score
They'll still turn around and give him 8 million a year, they love their guys!!

Jayinem

Reaction score
Barkley on a 2 year please.
He'll just frustrate the hell out of all of us when he averages 2.3 yards per game except for one 40 yard run that makes it 3.9, which is what he averaged last season with 6 TDS.

I'd rather have Henry for the same 2 years who averaged 4.2 yards per game and 12 TDs. Hasn't scored less than 10 since 2017. I don't care about age in this situation give me Henry.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So who will they tag?
giphy.gif

Maverick84

Reaction score
Get someone like Zack moss or comparable for 3-4m and draft a running back in a later/mid round in the draft. If they fix the center position and shore up on o line the residual effects on the run game will be profound imo
yep, McFadden got 1,000 yards in 2015 with clowns at quarterback all season