Twitter: Cowboys Work Out WR Sammie Coates

reddyuta

Reaction score
surely he is better than Lance Lenoir,what a dissapointment he has been.Its the reason why we should take TC reports with a pinch of salt.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Think about it. Why would the Cowboys be trying out Sammie Coates (who has played with several other teams during his short career) with 2 games left in the regular season if our WR group was so good?

Just a guess here but I'm thinking his experience as a returner on the special teams might be the motivation to bring him in.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
That’s them being supportive of Dak. What is it to blame if a Wr gets open and Dak sees him a misses? I love Dak as much as the next person but c’mon man lol. Dak missed Hurns last game and he’s missed coop too. Not asking for him to be perfect but when the Wrs are getting open like most say that can’t Dak has to get them the ball.
We both agreed he needs to hit wide open receivers more consistently, so why are you still complaining?

fansince68

Reaction score
Dak is in a commercial where someone asks Dak to throw him a pass. The "money ball" is what they called it. I wonder if Dak over threw in the commercial as well.

:lmao2:

Toro9

Reaction score
Steelers are good at drafting WRs, took this dude in the 3rd. Probably worth a look, even just as a returner for now. Maybe they wanna save Jourdan Lewis for actually playing defense.

I also wonder if this says anything about their hopes for Tavon ever coming back this season....