Twitter: Cowboys working on something “big”

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He was a mid-season acquisition. He had a great postseason for them
He isnt my preference right now, but Beckham can definitely give this offense a boost. If you think otherwise, you either dislike the player or you are doing mental gymnastics to convince yourself he wouldnt make a difference

Carson

Reaction score
I disagree. You are trading draft capital for $40-$50M in cap space.
If true, I am for that. But that’s not what it stated.

They said “Dak has next season to prove he’s the guy”. So say they win a few playoff games, do they extend him? If they don’t plan to, they will be stuck with the massive cap hit. That’s the conundrum.

I just can’t give up multiple high picks and Stroud sits for 3 years

Retro88

Reaction score
Dak's goal is to play until he is 46, at least he will have that over Brady, instead of SB rings. :lmao:
The sad thing is, Jerry will oblige him with that. :popcorn:
He'll have more rings as well. He's the true GOAT.

kskboys

Reaction score
He isnt my preference right now, but Beckham can definitely give this offense a boost. If you think otherwise, you either dislike the player or you are doing mental gymnastics to convince yourself he wouldnt make a difference
Or you think his injury issues and attitude will have a major effect on his effectiveness.

kskboys

Reaction score
If true, I am for that. But that’s not what it stated.

They said “Dak has next season to prove he’s the guy”. So say they win a few playoff games, do they extend him? If they don’t plan to, they will be stuck with the massive cap hit. That’s the conundrum.

I just can’t give up multiple high picks and Stroud sits for 3 years
If we are looking for a new QB, Stroud is not the answer. Both of next year's QB prospects would go 1-2 in this draft, Maye and Williams. This year's QB crop is very weak, w/ none of them even approaching blue chip status.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Spaulding found some loose change it the sofa, just enough to buy an ice cream cone for $10 at Jerry World. After his family and friends discount.

That is the big announcement.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don;t think we need him to be this great savior. No one-handed TDs necessary.

With a reasonable contract (like some injury clause of some sort)...and just be kindof a dependable vet chain mover.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
The speculation is a WR will be added at some point. The chatter is probably coming from player agents who have possibly spoken with the Cowboys.

Jipper

Reaction score
i hope its not another BIG disappointment in the 2023 season....aka they aren't doing crap during FA to fill in gaps..

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
linus_20pumpkin_20sign.0.png

JBS

Reaction score
The speculation is a WR will be added at some point. The chatter is probably coming from player agents who have possibly spoken with the Cowboys.
It’s not coming from there

TheCritic

Reaction score
LOL they are probably referring to MM's triple chin. My god look at that thing!