Cowboys Working Out RB LaMichael James

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Actually, he would be four backs. Still hard to do unless you are eliminating a WR.

JeffInDC

Reaction score
Maybe a Lance Dunbar replacement option?

Now, if they would only give C Mike a chance and get rid of DMC.................................I knew he had no wiggle, but DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like I've seen from other posters, the wind can knock this guy over right now. He's the classic model of a guy that spends way too much time working on his upper body and NONE on his lower body.

slick325

Reaction score
I agree with Alexander. This seems like it could be a Lucky Whitehead related workout. James was playing teams in Miami returning punts and kickoffs. Whitehead didn't exactly set the world ablaze when unleashed Sunday and he made a bonehead decision bringing the ball out of the end zone causing further field position issues for an already anemic offense.

James has speed to burn so who knows...

Alexander

Reaction score
He is more experienced as a kickoff returner, but has some punt returning under his belt too.

If he is signed, then we really had this pass catching back role defined pretty heavy into our offensive system for the year.

Alexander

Reaction score
Yeah, four. We've got a QB spot to give up, too.
Was not really talking about the 53 but rather the active on gamedays. If he is signed, I resume special teams and part of the active roster each week.