Cowboys Working Out RB LaMichael James

RS12

Reaction score
This time of year nothing but bargain bin. I dont want to give a pick for an over 30 Forte.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Was not really talking about the 53 but rather the active on gamedays. If he is signed, I resume special teams and part of the active roster each week.

Ah, yeah. Gamedays he'd have to take Lucky's spot, assuming he's signed to be the returner.

Hailmary

Reaction score
I figured chip would've taken a look at him when the Dolphins cut him last month. I realize they have a crowded back field but him being familiar with chip's offense....

Wrangler87

Reaction score
If he is signed, we may actually see him in action...in about seven weeks or so. He may get a carry or catch in two or three weeks.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I figured chip would've taken a look at him when the Dolphins cut him last month. I realize they have a crowded back field but him being familiar with chip's offense....

Chip has his own back they'd put on the PS and then, I think, elevated to the roster that they were pretty high on. Too lazy to lookup the cat's name, but the unwashed hoarde in PHI was all up in arms that we'd snake him when he was cut the first time.

Hailmary

Reaction score
Chip has his own back they'd put on the PS and then, I think, elevated to the roster that they were pretty high on. Too lazy to lookup the cat's name, but the unwashed hoarde in PHI was all up in arms that we'd snake him when he was cut the first time.

Kenjon Barber

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
He is more experienced as a kickoff returner, but has some punt returning under his belt too.

If he is signed, then we really had this pass catching back role defined pretty heavy into our offensive system for the year.

Linehan uses his back out of the backfield a lot in his Offensive Scheme. It's a staple of his scheme. I think you are dead on in how big a factor it is.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Kenjon Barber

Barner..

Yeah i'd like to have him.. Is he available? Im shocked nobody would roster him after the preseason he just had.

He probably can't block or something stupid.

These scared NFL coaches afraid to put a playmaker on their team because he can't block.

NFL coaches have become a big group of scared guys playing not to lose and our coach tops the list.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Linehan uses his back out of the backfield a lot in his Offensive Scheme. It's a staple of his scheme. I think you are dead on in how big a factor it is.

It was not as clearly defined last year though because Murray did it all. We are running the 2013 Detroit offense. Even down to the committee approach that is terrible at establishing the run. The dump offs are a substitute.