Cowboys working out Xavier Su’a-Filo

phildadon86

Reaction score
I agree. Cooper likely still isn't 100%. But I'll settle for 80% after week one. I hope that they call him. I really like Connor Williams long term, but I'm not entirely sold on him being great "out of the box".
Yeah he doesnt look like the normal plug and play luxury we have had with our other 3 OL lol. I can actually say we have been spoiled.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Anyone feel comfortable with the o-line holding up? Not me. I don’t recall this many problems before a game was even played. This is really getting old. I mean there’s bad luck,but gosh dang man...

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah he doesnt look like the normal plug and play luxury we have had with our other 3 OL lol. I can actually say we have been spoiled.

Definitely. That bar as been set really high.

It might be just me, but I see the team making an awful lot of "just in case" moves for guys who can play left guard. Maybe they'd like to have a fallback plan too?

phildadon86

Reaction score
Definitely. That bar as been set really high.

It might be just me, but I see the team making an awful lot of "just in case" moves for guys who can play left guard. Maybe they'd like to have a fallback plan too?
That would mean planning ahead....come on now

waving monkey

Reaction score
It was just one week ago that the Cowboys announced they were trading cornerback Charvarius Ward for guard Parker Ehinger. The Cowboys had planned for Ehinger to come in and immediately provide depth on the interior and as a tackle on the offensive line. Ehinger popped up on the official week one injury report, and we learned a little more about his injury today from Jason Garrett.

Garrett, didn’t sound optimistic about Ehinger and his availability for week one. He also didn’t rule out the possibility of the former Kansas City Chief needing some kind of scope or procedure. In wake of the injury news, the Cowboys will be working out former-second-round pick, Xavier Su’a-Filo. Su’a-Filo was drafted in the second round by the Texans in the 2014 NFL Draft out of UCLA.

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/201...-with-parker-ehinger-dealing-with-knee-injury

Praxit

Reaction score
.....long as he's not related to Green. All gun ships forward. ;)..