Cowboys working out Xavier Su’a-Filo

Chrispierce

Reaction score
OK your not comfortable :cool:
Understand I’m not negative. I had concerns before last year too,and everyone said the same thing. Then look what happened? I want to see the depth be able to handle their jobs in the event guys go down. It happens...it’s football. It’s why I’ve been such a huge advocate for drafting linemen all the time in the first place. You know what would make me comfortable? A freaking power LG. We got too many “athletes” but need a real bruiser like Leary was in that spot. A guy who can dirty it out and wear on people. I’m a major power rushing fan. It’s just who they are as a franchise,and you can’t finagle your way around it. It won’t work....it’s in this franchises blood.

Reactions: CWR

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Clean the knee and see...as to the other guard, homework is being worked upon. Some journeymen are examined. When of contracts all important...after talent evaluations.
Yes sir, Drill Instructor!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Not on my beloved Cowboys team.

This just in! Dez is playing hard to get.:)
Actually the Browns are now free to offer Dez their minimum. Had they signed him before the first Brown game, the Browns would have to pay him his guaranteed 2018 salary; after Sunday they pay only 25% of his guaranteed salary.