Cowboys working out Xavier Su’a-Filo

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Anyone feel comfortable with the o-line holding up? Not me. I don’t recall this many problems before a game was even played. This is really getting old. I mean there’s bad luck,but gosh dang man...
4 of our 5 starters are healthy and ready to go. What problem are you taking about other than Frederick....... Backup guys

Chrispierce

Reaction score
4 of our 5 starters are healthy and ready to go. What problem are you taking about other than Frederick....... Backup guys
Martin wasn’t healthy,then Fred went down,Smith has his back deal concerns,and they can’t seem to get stable. So,if a starter goes down...I don’t feel too good about things. You saw the backups in pre-season. You feel good about that? I don’t.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
I wonder if Ehinger wasn't damaged goods to be honest. Seems fishy that he is here for two days and suddenly has a knee issue. He had a long recovery from a knee injury that caused him to lose the job he earned as a rookie. I assume he had to be examined by our doctors though once the trade was made.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I wonder if Ehinger wasn't damaged goods to be honest. Seems fishy that he is here for two days and suddenly has a knee issue. He had a long recovery from a knee injury that caused him to lose the job he earned as a rookie. I assume he had to be examined by our doctors though once the trade was made.
The fact he was basically given away for an undrafted cornerback might be a giveaway.

All that you read from writers is that KC was planning to start him. I am skeptical now.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Martin wasn’t healthy,then Fred went down,Smith has his back deal concerns,and they can’t seem to get stable. So,if a starter goes down...I don’t feel too good about things. You saw the backups in pre-season. You feel good about that? I don’t.
Martin is healthy and so is Tyron. Stop overreacting

Cowboysfan1975

Reaction score
I actually watched him play in high school here in Utah and the dude was a man among boys. He would add some good depth for us.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Overeacting? I’m not overreacting. That line hasn’t been stable at all,going back to last year. I need to see stability.
Haha week 1 hasn't even been played yet and Garrett likes to hold starters out of preseason. When it comes to the OL I'm not worried at all. And yes you're overreacting

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Haha week 1 hasn't even been played yet and Garrett likes to hold starters out of preseason. When it comes to the OL I'm not worried at all. And yes you're overreacting
No I’m not. Overeacting would be if there wasn’t any o-line problems. You see it your way,I’ll see it mine. Fair enough?

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
No I’m not. Overeacting would be if there wasn’t any o-line problems. You see it your way,I’ll see it mine. Fair enough?
There isn't any OL problems. Frederick is the only one missing. All the other 4 are healthy and ready to go

AbeBeta

Reaction score

Guy we liked in the draft had for a UDFA. Happy to have him here regardless.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Oh ya you are :confused:
No,I’m not. I want some stability. If they play well,and things are managed? Then great. But I’m not comfortable enough yet to just write in ..”We’re good”. I need to see the product first before I buy it.

waving monkey

Reaction score
No,I’m not. I want some stability. If they play well,and things are managed? Then great. But I’m not comfortable enough yet to just write in ..”We’re good”. I need to see the product first before I buy it.
OK your not comfortable :cool: