Twitter: Cowboys/Zeke Lawsuit. Cover-up in Police Crash

links18

Reaction score
If this is true (which it isn't), it makes Zeke look bad for holding out, when the team not only had his back through multiple incidents, but also went so far as to pay off cops for him. So the real conspiracy is probably that Jerry is paying Ronnie Hill to go public. :facepalm:

Cannibal_Cowboy

Reaction score
https://www.tmz.com/2019/07/30/ezekiel-elliott-dallas-cowboys-lawsuit-police-cover-up-crash/

The Dallas Cowboys conspired with police to cover up info from a 2017 car crash that would have sidelined Ezekiel Elliott from a crucial NFL playoff game ... so says a new lawsuit obtained by TMZ Sports.

The suit stems from a January 11, 2017 car crash -- 4 days before the Cowboys played the Packers in an NFC Divisional Round game -- when Zeke slammed a GMC Yukon into a BMW 750 driven by Ronnie Hill on his way to the Cowboys practice facility.

143c9a10e6a048f4aac33266d00d85ab_md.jpg

Hill claims Zeke was obviously at fault because the running back was running late to practice and had "barreled through a red light" -- causing more than $33,000 in damage to Hill's vehicle. Hill claims he suffered "serious and permanent" injuries in the wreck.
So this d-bag ,driving a BMW by the way, is suing because Zeke may or may not have passed concussion protocol for a playoff game. None of which concerns or affects this moron personally in any way, shape or form...People who file frivolous lawsuits should be put in prison.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Based on the photos there doesn’t appear to be major visible structural damage to either vehicle. Looks like the term “fender-bender” used by the police is accurate. Highly doubt there is a coverup as alleged by the plaintiff. If it was a major accident there were be photos or video by those driving by the scene.

But this does emphasize Zeke’s history of poor judgement.

Cannibal_Cowboy

Reaction score
Just another example of Goodell hooking up his buddy Jerrah. The ratings wouldn’t have been nearly as good without Zeke, Cowboys got special treatment once again :popcorn:

The lawsuit seems ridiculous but once again, I’m sure Zeke was completely innocent and it’s all TMZ’s fault :rolleyes: I hope some of you eventually wake up and notice the one common factor when it comes to Cowboys distractions and Zeke.
Now I know. It's like the girl in school who acts like they hate you, but secretely has a huge crush on you. Awww, your grown man love/hate crush on Zeke is sooo cute! :p

Birdgang

Reaction score
People quick to jump at this Hill guy, but this lawsuit was probably in the works for past 2 years. It takes time to build a case and to actually see how hurt a person is. Most lawyers will take it all the way up to the statute of limitations if it makes a better claim. It also makes sense why there was nothing about it because it has been going on behind the scenes. If guy was after a quick buck they would of went after a quick and easy settlement. The time that it has taken makes me think its psoiable the guy might be hurt..... You got Physically therapy, Neurosurgeons, orthopedic docs and always going here or there.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Since when do ordinary citizens that come into contact with professional athletes during the normal course of life get to interject their thoughts and feelings to the league about possible punishments and injury designations? This is twice now inside of two weeks. Something smells real fishy here to me. This guy and his lawyer even commenting on what is 100% a league matter should be enough to dismiss this case rather quickly. He has absolutely no grounds to make such a case let alone get money for it. If he was injured and Zeke was at fault, then he deserves compensation which should have already happened by now. He is acting like he was harmed in some way because Zeke played in a football game shortly after having an accident with him. Like Zeke being punished by the league somehow would make him whole.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
It's all about the timing with this.

Remember the phantom Dez Bryant Wal Mart incident came about right before Dez signed his deal?

This is all a bunch of garbage in my opinion. The Frisco Police would not do this with a high profile athlete knowing it could come out.

Birdgang

Reaction score
first off that is minor, no airbags and fact only paint was traded.

I was hit by an armored truck and AirBags didn't deploy..... It depends on where you get hit. I had side impacts that didn't go off, the axle/ wheel and engine took most of the hit. Car was hit with such force, it got moved 2 lanes over into oncoming traffic and spun around. I was doing 30mph truck hit me only at 15 mph.
67529460_10214140534324091_1068541383108722688_o.jpg

Bigdog

Reaction score
https://www.tmz.com/2019/07/30/ezekiel-elliott-dallas-cowboys-lawsuit-police-cover-up-crash/

The Dallas Cowboys conspired with police to cover up info from a 2017 car crash that would have sidelined Ezekiel Elliott from a crucial NFL playoff game ... so says a new lawsuit obtained by TMZ Sports.

The suit stems from a January 11, 2017 car crash -- 4 days before the Cowboys played the Packers in an NFC Divisional Round game -- when Zeke slammed a GMC Yukon into a BMW 750 driven by Ronnie Hill on his way to the Cowboys practice facility.

Hill claims Zeke was obviously at fault because the running back was running late to practice and had "barreled through a red light" -- causing more than $33,000 in damage to Hill's vehicle. Hill claims he suffered "serious and permanent" injuries in the wreck.
So I am assuming that the car was total if there was $33,000 dollars worth of damage. My daughters were in a accident where a GMC Yukon hit them and the first thing that our insurance company said was How fast was the Yukon going to bend a Subura frame like that. Everyone was ok but the car was total.

CWR

Reaction score

"Serious and permanent injuries," yeah right. If that picture is of the accident Im having a very difficult time seeing the mechanism of injury that equals serious and permanent injuries.

In other news Zeke gonna Zeke and Jerry gonna Jerry. Lol

408Cowboy

Reaction score
I was hit by an armored truck and AirBags didn't deploy..... It depends on where you get hit. I had side impacts that didn't go off, the axle/ wheel and engine took most of the hit. Car was hit with such force, it got moved 2 lanes over into oncoming traffic and spun around. I was doing 30mph truck hit me only at 15 mph.
67529460_10214140534324091_1068541383108722688_o.jpg
Did they cash you out on the spot? Or was it empty?

Cowfan75

Reaction score
At least Hill's settlement won't sound as stupid as the one the security guard who fell on top of a gate will get.