Cowboyswire: TMZ claims Cowboys Tyrone Crawford involved in Florida bar brawl

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Only someone with the morals of a slug would give any kind of kudos to TMZ. Gutter news chasers.

Only someone with the brainpower of an aphid would have that take.

You’re not bright enough to understand they are just reporting the information. You act like they caused it. But hey, that’s the hand life dealt you; you’re doing the best you can.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
tenor.gif

Hadenough

Reaction score
By: K.D. Drummond | 21 minutes ago

Dallas Cowboys captain and defensive lineman Tyrone Crawford has been a leader of the defensive line group for years. He’s not the kind of player one would expect to see in a headline such as this one, but here he is. According to TMZ, which claims a video exists but does not present it in their report, Crawford and a group of his friends were involved in a huge bar fight this past Friday in Florida.

Crawford and his squad allegedly got into it with the staff of the Coyote Ugly Saloon in Panama City. Police were called and while making an arrest, TMZ reports witnesses said Crawford shoved two officers who were trying to make an arrest. Crawford had not been arrested himself, according to the outlet’s report.

https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/20...yrone-crawford-alleged-bar-fight-tmz-florida/
I wonder if alcohol was involved. LOL

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
If you play on America's team you are special and should be entitled to push police officers trying to arrest you for being disorderly and drunk.

EST_1986

Reaction score
My definition? Based on the word 'senseless'?

Well, the word sense is based on humans' five primary inputs: sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell. Senseless would be an individual not experiencing sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell. Thus, momentary or extended lack of these senses, which some would associate with lack of consciousness, would be my definition of senseless. Let look at this further.

Here is the link to the Hunt video:

https://www.tmz.com/videos/0_exjrtvg5/

The 0:54 mark of the video shows the young woman's head either striking the wall at a more than slight angle or not striking the wall at all. I do not have my home PC to re-capture the video frame by frame sequentially but her head's shadow on the wall does not seem obscured at any point in time (e.g. her head physically blocking the camera's view of the wall's surface). Again that is just my opinion using a mouse cursor to imprecisely transverse each individual video frame.

I would agree her head and neck snap back towards the floor. How forcefully is a good question but she was tackled and there was significantly unquestionable force trauma experienced in that area of her body.

Within 2-3 seconds, she raised her body to a sitting position. Within 10 seconds, she rose to her feet unaided.

Approximately 2 seconds later, Hunt backs another female into the young woman's back. A moment later, the young woman motions her hands towards her head, half-stumbles forward and proceeds to squat with knees bent on the floor. The <expletive> kicks her legs out from under her a few moments later.

My interpretation of the word senseless can be seen in the Ray Rice video. The young woman in that video is unconscious. In other words, she lacked the senses of sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell for an extended period of time.
if you look at the video realistically it defeats the purpose of people saying things to fit their own narratives

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Every game suspended means a game check off our books for a guy I was willing to cut anyways.

We'll get DT help in the draft and Quinn will probably end up being our RDE on pass rushing downs mixed in with Taco Bell

I'd gladly take a $4.2 million dead cap hit this year if it means saving $15 million over the next two years.

That $6 million in cap relief in 2019 can go a long way towards paying whatever remaining portion of Quinn's contract the Dolphins don't pick up. And the $9 million I save in 2020 should almost pay Quinn's entire salary in an extension.

And with Quinn, I would actually have a guy that has a real starting role.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
If you play on America's team you are special and should be entitled to push police officers trying to arrest you for being disorderly and drunk.

Absolutely -- they should put the cops on suspension (without pay) and award more drinks (on the house) to the Cowboys!

Hell, those cops shouldn't be drinking on the job in the first place!!:grin:

Last edited:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Exactly and thats whats happening to some of the Dallas's players. Being on the team is getting to their egos.

Not only that but those cops probably feel entitled for being in the same bar with the Cowboys. Not just anyone gets to do that!! :D

Last edited:

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
If that video is all there is then that is a big fat nothing burger

LMcCoy and his boys actually beat up some cops and got nothing

Brushing past a couple is not a big deal...... especially considering he wasn't charged or arrested