Cowboyswire: TMZ claims Cowboys Tyrone Crawford involved in Florida bar brawl

slick325

Reaction score
As I recall, there wasn't an arrest for Zeke Elliott either.

Stash, my stance has always been that Goodell should allow the legal system to handle these matters much like other Commissioners such as David Stern or Adam Silver or Pete Rozelle. hould should the League have EVER delved into this enforcement nonsense IMO.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stash, my stance has always been that Goodell should allow the legal system to handle these matters much like other Commissioners such as David Stern or Adam Silver or Pete Rozelle. hould should the League have EVER delved into this enforcement nonsense IMO.

I agree with you, but sadly it's not how this screwed up league operates, is it?

Flamma

Reaction score
I know from my experience shoving police officers usually gets you arrested. I’ll wait for details.

First thing I thought of as well. A big red flag. Nothing like a little brawl between adults to release some anxiety. But no way Crawford shoved a police officer, let alone two of them and didn't get arrested. That's science fiction.

LifetimeBoysFan

Reaction score
Weren’t you just doing a list of defensive lineman boneheads yeaterday in another thread? I think you have you’re next name.
By: K.D. Drummond | 21 minutes ago

Dallas Cowboys captain and defensive lineman Tyrone Crawford has been a leader of the defensive line group for years. He’s not the kind of player one would expect to see in a headline such as this one, but here he is. According to TMZ, which claims a video exists but does not present it in their report, Crawford and a group of his friends were involved in a huge bar fight this past Friday in Florida.

Crawford and his squad allegedly got into it with the staff of the Coyote Ugly Saloon in Panama City. Police were called and while making an arrest, TMZ reports witnesses said Crawford shoved two officers who were trying to make an arrest. Crawford had not been arrested himself, according to the outlet’s report.

https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/20...yrone-crawford-alleged-bar-fight-tmz-florida/
just

glimmerman

Reaction score
Big difference between bar brawl and mistreating a woman these days? If you hit or kick a woman for any reason you get 6 to 9 games
for sure no excuses allowed.
I agree but with goodell you never know. He may decide now is a good time for the NFL to take a stand against bar room brawls. Lol

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Well for sure when the rapper Prodigy died they said he died from eating a egg. That one disturbed me the most.

What did they get wrong? Cause of death confirmed by the coroner.

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/amp.tmz.com/2017/08/03/mobb-deep-prodigy-cause-of-death/

blueblood70

Reaction score
By: K.D. Drummond | 21 minutes ago

Dallas Cowboys captain and defensive lineman Tyrone Crawford has been a leader of the defensive line group for years. He’s not the kind of player one would expect to see in a headline such as this one, but here he is. According to TMZ, which claims a video exists but does not present it in their report, Crawford and a group of his friends were involved in a huge bar fight this past Friday in Florida.

Crawford and his squad allegedly got into it with the staff of the Coyote Ugly Saloon in Panama City. Police were called and while making an arrest, TMZ reports witnesses said Crawford shoved two officers who were trying to make an arrest. Crawford had not been arrested himself, according to the outlet’s report.

https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/20...yrone-crawford-alleged-bar-fight-tmz-florida/
if you shove an officer you are jailed ASAP , no pass go.. not buying the whole story.. thats why Allegedly is used and in this case if he truly actually purposely shoved a real LEO, hes goes to jail that minute..period, they dont give pass on those..

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
What did they get wrong? Cause of death confirmed by the coroner.

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/amp.tmz.com/2017/08/03/mobb-deep-prodigy-cause-of-death/
He was in the hospital from complications from having sickle cell. TMZ made it sound as if he choked on a egg then died. He was already in the hospital when he died. It was just crappy journalism on their part because they wanted to be first to report it and it’s usually what they do.