CowboysZone Appreciation Thread

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stop the sucking up to the mods. A few of them are just old farts that have nothing to do, well, because they don't. Plus they think they are better than us fans just because Reality pays them really good. Where else can someone make $18.00 an hour saying...

STOP THE INSULTS

STOP THE NAME CALLING

I'M TIRED OF TAKING OUT THE TRASH

THREAD CLOSED

THREAD RE-OPENED

5Stars, shut the hell up!

I'm going to post one of my Blues tunes on the forum and watch Reality go Medieval on me.

He said if I ever do it again, he will not only ban me from the forum, but that he would pay a mod to set my house on fire...the only reason I'm here on this forum is because I have 438 different burner accounts so they can't catch me.

benched again...stupid cowboy fan
STOP TYPING IN HUGE CAPS!!!!!!!!

:p

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This place is cheaper than therapy!
:lmao:
You are joking but you are close to the truth. Sports is entertainment but it is taken more seriously by some people. I am no exception.

Places, like CowboysZone, do help relieve some of the stress some feel for following this franchise. Venting is always more preferable to keeping stuff bottled up.

Of course, a few of us have stress levels going 180 miles per hour. Practically every day. Many times each day. An internet forum can do only so much but if it has done its part if any individual's real world does not experience the same heat there as what is thrown into a reply box here, lol.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You know it !
Saves a lot of stress and potential hard feelings.
I'd have to go to my profile and count them. People who refuse to entertain the thought of being wrong on occasion; people who use insults, thinking they can discredit others using unrelated and unfounded jabs; people who seem to only be interested in aggression; people who have no class when posting in a memorial or sympathy thread...These are a few of my least favorite things.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
You are the pulse and life's blood of this forum....stay golden, Pony Boy.
out_3.jpg

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You are joking but you are close to the truth. Sports is entertainment but it is taken more seriously by some people. I am no exception.

Places, like CowboysZone, do help relieve some of the stress some feel for following this franchise. Venting is always more preferable to keeping stuff bottled up.

Of course, a few of us have stress levels going 180 miles per hour. Practically every day. Many times each day. An internet forum can do only so much but if it has done its part if any individual's real world does not experience the same heat there as what is thrown into a reply box here, lol.
Unfortunately, there are times (recently) that reading certain threads only serves to make me feel worse.

That's why I love the Off Topic Zone.

kskboys

Reaction score
I'd have to go to my profile and count them. People who refuse to entertain the thought of being wrong on occasion; people who use insults, thinking they can discredit others using unrelated and unfounded jabs; people who seem to only be interested in aggression; people who have no class when posting in a memorial or sympathy thread...These are a few of my least favorite things.
Along w/ no raindrops on the roses and kitties w/o whiskers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stop the sucking up to the mods. A few of them are just old farts that have nothing to do, well, because they don't. Plus they think they are better than us fans just because Reality pays them really good. Where else can someone make $18.00 an hour saying...

STOP THE INSULTS

STOP THE NAME CALLING

I'M TIRED OF TAKING OUT THE TRASH

THREAD CLOSED

THREAD RE-OPENED

5Stars, shut the hell up!

I'm going to post one of my Blues tunes on the forum and watch Reality go Medieval on me.

He said if I ever do it again, he will not only ban me from the forum, but that he would pay a mod to set my house on fire...the only reason I'm here on this forum is because I have 438 different burner accounts so they can't catch me.

benched again...stupid cowboy fan
I am a broke hillbilly and have not been paid. Might have to get legal rep to get that back pay.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
Fun Fact: For you old timers like me who admit to watching the show Family back in the late 70's, the girl in this video is Buddy's (Kristy McNichol) best friend on the show Audrey....what's weird is they always made her out to be a plain unattractive wallflower.
When Kristy finally did a movie in which she was topless, I lost my mind. I must have rented the VHS a dozen times. Hehehe.

Man, those young man crushes seem like a 100 years ago...

Oh, and John, you're a great poster on here. You seem like a very good man. :)