CowboysZone Appreciation Thread

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
man-with-brown-nose-portrait.jpg

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
There was this redneck, on a flight to NO for Mardi Gras. And there was this punk rocker, complete w/ red and purple and green hair. The redneck couldnt' stop peeking over at the punk rocker. He's look, and he'd look, just keep on. Finally the punk rocker had enough and turned and faced the redneck and blustered: "What in hades are you looking at, Buster?"

Redneck: "Sorry, dude, but many years ago I went to Mardis Gras. Got drunk as a skunk and woke up cradling a goldarn Parrot. I was just wondering if you are my son!!!!!!!!"
Haha, fair enough. I hadn't heard that one before hahaha, I like it.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
You have yet to express your appreciation for cowboys zone!
Lol

Oh right!! Yes, I very much appreciate this zone. I'll start by saying I've started using (as @kskboys can attest) the old forum in 2012 as a 19 year old. Switched to this site when the old one shut down. This has been a great site, and I enjoy using it.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Oh right!! Yes, I very much appreciate this zone. I'll start by saying I've started using (as @kskboys can attest) the old forum in 2012 as a 19 year old. Switched to this site when the old one shut down. This has been a great site, and I enjoy using it.
Thanks, you contribute a lot here.
Hopefully you younger fans can see some sb wins in your lifetime.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
This place was way cool man many moons ago. Long before the influx of trolls from defunct message boards. We had long time members run outta here from the newbie. Been here 20 years I’ve seen a thing or 2, we really lost so excellent posters. Such a shame how downhill this place has gone.

Bagman

Reaction score
I appreciate and enjoy quite a few posters here. You can tell the guys who really know the pro game from the folks who just like to stir up trouble.
This site has been a great place to vent about the shortcomings on our team. In my eyes, a LOT of folks on here could run the Cowboys better than the Jones'. Maybe if we all pooled our money, we could buy it from Jerry.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I appreciate and enjoy quite a few posters here. You can tell the guys who really know the pro game from the folks who just like to stir up trouble.
This site has been a great place to vent about the shortcomings on our team. In my eyes, a LOT of folks on here could run the Cowboys better than the Jones'. Maybe if we all pooled our money, we could buy it from Jerry.

Oh, and go Green Bay style with stocks?