CowboysZone Appreciation Thread

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
When Kristy finally did a movie in which she was topless, I lost my mind. I must have rented the VHS a dozen times. Hehehe.

Man, those young man crushes seem like a 100 years ago...

Oh, and John, you're a great poster on here. You seem like a very good man. :)
Thanks for the kind words.
I appreciate the family like atmosphere here.
I also wanted to mention how great it is that that this site is family friendly.
I have had to delete other forums because of the constant F bombs and lewd comments.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I wanted to express my appreciation to Reality, the Mods and especially to my fellow Cowboy Fans that make
this such an outstanding place to enjoy sharing our opinions, disappointments, and insights in everything Cowboys.

I would not have near the interest and passion for the Cowboys if it were not for the interaction of my fellow fans on this Forum.

You Folks put a lot of effort into making this place so great, posting tweets, tidbits of articles, and sharing your insights.

This is the GO TO place for the latest Cowboy intel.

Again Thanks !

John
Even though I’ve been benched many tines, which I deserved, the mods are excellent.

jgboys1

Reaction score
I wanted to express my appreciation to Reality, the Mods and especially to my fellow Cowboy Fans that make
this such an outstanding place to enjoy sharing our opinions, disappointments, and insights in everything Cowboys.

I would not have near the interest and passion for the Cowboys if it were not for the interaction of my fellow fans on this Forum.

You Folks put a lot of effort into making this place so great, posting tweets, tidbits of articles, and sharing your insights.

This is the GO TO place for the latest Cowboy intel.

Again Thanks !

John

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I am a broke hillbilly and have not been paid. Might have to get legal rep to get that back pay.
You want me to have a talk with Reality about that? I know where he lives and I also know where he keeps all his money.

McMicah

Reaction score
Outstanding post. Sometimes we need to realize that for a lot of us this is the only place we can vent with people who care as much as we do

kskboys

Reaction score
Unlikely haha
There was this redneck, on a flight to NO for Mardi Gras. And there was this punk rocker, complete w/ red and purple and green hair. The redneck couldnt' stop peeking over at the punk rocker. He's look, and he'd look, just keep on. Finally the punk rocker had enough and turned and faced the redneck and blustered: "What in hades are you looking at, Buster?"

Redneck: "Sorry, dude, but many years ago I went to Mardis Gras. Got drunk as a skunk and woke up cradling a goldarn Parrot. I was just wondering if you are my son!!!!!!!!"

kskboys

Reaction score
3 times in life I'm totally unstable. Cowboys loss, Jerry Jones, driving when some idiot does something stupid.
Don't leave out those awful commercials!!!

"Bag boys bag boys, whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when we bring your food."