CowboysZone Celebrity Tournament Feedback Thread (Winner Post 274)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

timb2

Reaction score
I'm familiar with all my Asian girls models. Francine Dee,Lisa Kaye,Felicia Tang,Christine MendozA, Toni Leigh,etc. CB74 could back me up he has known me for over 10 years and I use to rant why no Asian Cowboys Cheerleaders on another website. These 3 I just talked in this topic about, not really but they are hot..

Last edited:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm familiar with all my Asian girls models. Francine Dee,Lisa Kaye,Felicia Tang,Christine MendozA, Toni Leigh,etc. CB74 could back me up he has known me for over 10 years and I use rant why no Asian Cowboys Cheerleaders on another website. These 3 I just talked in this topic about, not really but they are hot..
I doubt many members will argue 'the hottest' of any of the women that you have suggested in any of these threads. They are extremely attractive. You have a good eye.

However, none of these threads, including this thread associated with the ongoing voting threads, are solely about 'hottest' but primarily about attractive celebrities. Celebrity is the keyword.

Perhaps all of these young women are stars on Instagram and other social media visual sites. I will not claim to know because I have no idea. This is the question though:

"Are their celebrity status on the same level as the more well-known women they are competing with?" I believe that is a relevant question because this thread is a celebrity contest.

Here is a thought. Let's say we have another celebrity contest after this one ends. Participating members fill their lists with the most attractive Instagram, etc., personalities. We are talking about women who stop hearts. Literally. I would guess that participating members reviewing other members' lists would make comments like, "I don't know who the <bleep> she is but <bleep> is she hawt!"

My personal hope was that the balloting thread, which sponsored this ongoing contest, would attract lists of the most attractive celebrities known for their (sometimes) worldwide appeal through movies, music, television, modeling/fashion, etc, worlds. I am not gonna hate but there is a strong possibility this celebrity thread may be ultimately won by someone who could be argued ISN'T a celebrity among the world's general entertainment watching populace.

I will end with this. I am a huge Halle Berry fan. Many people know this. That said, I will not be that disappointment if a Heidi Klum or Salma Hayek kick her to the curb. I 'know' them because they are celebrities from my point-of-view. On the other hand, I will be shaking my head if someone I have just been introduced to, have no clue of, who dropped my jaw when I first saw them...

...end up beating a Berry. Or a Klum. Or a Hayek. Names known across the globe. And celebrities who have been pretty <expletive> people to stare at for a long time.

Just my two cents.

timb2

Reaction score
I doubt many members will argue 'the hottest' of any of the women that you have suggested in any of these threads. They are extremely attractive. You have a good eye.

However, none of these threads, including this thread associated with the ongoing voting threads, are solely about 'hottest' but primarily about attractive celebrities. Celebrity is the keyword.

Perhaps all of these young women are stars on Instagram and other social media visual sites. I will not claim to know because I have no idea. This is the question though:

"Are their celebrity status on the same level as the more well-known women they are competing with?" I believe that is a relevant question because this thread is a celebrity contest.

Here is a thought. Let's say we have another celebrity contest after this one ends. Participating members fill their lists with the most attractive Instagram, etc., personalities. We are talking about women who stop hearts. Literally. I would guess that participating members reviewing other members' lists would make comments like, "I don't know who the <bleep> she is but <bleep> is she hawt!"

My personal hope was that the balloting thread, which sponsored this ongoing contest, would attract lists of the most attractive celebrities known for their (sometimes) worldwide appeal through movies, music, television, modeling/fashion, etc, worlds. I am not gonna hate but there is a strong possibility this celebrity thread may be ultimately won by someone who could be argued ISN'T a celebrity among the world's general entertainment watching populace.

I will end with this. I am a huge Halle Berry fan. Many people know this. That said, I will not be that disappointment if a Heidi Klum or Salma Hayek kick her to the curb. I 'know' them because they are celebrities from my point-of-view. On the other hand, I will be shaking my head if someone I have just been introduced to, have no clue of, who dropped my jaw when I first saw them...

...end up beating a Berry. Or a Klum. Or a Hayek. Names known across the globe. And celebrities who have been pretty <expletive> people to stare at for a long time.

Just my two cents.
Some have been on TV shows,some in Playboy,some in movies. Remember Rush Hour 2 scene Chris Tucker at the buffet? Felicia Tang and Natasha Yi are there Tucker picks Yi.....Lola Corwin was on the original Temptation Island as a Temptress..Francine Dee was on a reality show I think it was Blind Date?.. Some have been in the Fast n Furious movies.... Most of them are Car Show Models. Several have their own websites.

Rachel Sterling was a name I mentioned she is beautiful I think she is Spanish and Italian I think. So she was not Asian but she is hot She is in Wedding Crashers. . Mia Guzman & Rosa Acosta have been models on Wild n Out on MTV. Some on that Howie Mandel Deal or No Deal- Anchal Joseph,maybe a couple others cant remember

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Some have been on TV shows,some in Playboy,some in movies. Remember Rush Hour 2 scene Chris Tucker at the buffet? Felicia Tang and Natasha Yi are there Tucker picks Yi.....Lola Corwin was on the original Temptation Island as a Temptress..Francine Dee was on a reality show I think it was Blind Date?.. Some have been in the Fast n Furious movies.... Most of them are Car Show Models. Several have their own websites.
I think his point is that the word "celebrity" carries with it the connotation of mass familiarity. That's why I didn't have Hiromi on my original list. Her only claim to notoriety is being a one time Playboy Playmate. I doubt their are many people who know her name or recognize her face, who didn't subscribe to the magazine at the time she was gracing the pages.

timb2

Reaction score
I think his point is that the word "celebrity" carries with it the connotation of mass familiarity. That's why I didn't have Hiromi on my original list. Her only claim to notoriety is being a one time Playboy Playmate. I doubt their are many people who know her name or recognize her face, who didn't subscribe to the magazine at the time she was gracing the pages.
I knew her. Lol

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I knew her. Lol
So did I, but I realize that probably not one person I work with would know who I was talking about if I mentioned her name. To put it another way, as much I've adored her from the first time I laid eyes on her, I'm not 100% sure how to pronounce her name.

timb2

Reaction score
Do they have 20thCenturyFox or Paramount AD AGENCY pushing them? No but some are Millionaires and most definitely 6 figures. Car shows all throughout the world,several like live in LA and some dance club will hire them to be go- go girls to dance or just show up at the club. Lisa Kaye I think said one time she made 10,000 dollars to go to New York and just dance as a GO GO Dancer for a night

timb2

Reaction score
I think Devon Aoki from Sin City,Fast n Furious, and Machete started out as a Car Show Model

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Rachel Sterling was a name I mentioned she is beautiful I think she is Spanish and Italian I think. So she was not Asian but she is hot She is in Wedding Crashers. . Mia Guzman & Rosa Acosta have been models on Wild n Out on MTV. Some on that Howie Mandel Deal or No Deal- Anchal Joseph,maybe a couple others cant remember
Dude. :rolleyes: C'mon now. Should we do Google Trends of the young ladies you are mentioning? Or post their filmographies from IMDB.com?

I am not saying they are unknown. I am saying they are not nearly as well-known as celebrities who do not need any argue made on their behalf.

Heck. Someone said they did not know who Candice Patton (my #2) was in the NIT thread. Someone in the balloting thread for this contest said they did not know who Emily Ratajkowski was. I have no reason to doubt them BUT it would be easy showing how recognizable both women are to other people in the world wanting to know more about them or wanting to know what they have done OUTSIDE of mainly taking PG-13/R Rated/NC-17 pics on the internet.

Okay. That is all I am going to comment on this side conversation. I am prepping for Round 2 of this contest, which ends before midnight. Doing so has delayed my Star Wars Battlefront II playtime (and watching too much news too :laugh:). This kind of talk is kinda bumming me out so I am letting it go. :thumbup:

timb2

Reaction score
So did I, but I realize that probably not one person I work with would know who I was talking about if I mentioned her name. To put it another way, as much I've adored her from the first time I laid eyes on her, I'm not 100% sure how to pronounce her name.

timb2

Reaction score
Dude. :rolleyes: C'mon now. Should we do Google Trends of the young ladies you are mentioning? Or post their filmographies from IMDB.com?

I am not saying they are unknown. I am saying they are not nearly as well-known as celebrities who do not need any argue made on their behalf.

Heck. Someone said they did not know who Candice Patton (my #2) was in the NIT thread. Someone in the balloting thread for this contest said they did not know who Emily Ratajkowski was. I have no reason to doubt them BUT it would be easy showing how recognizable both women are to other people in the world wanting to know more about them or wanting to know what they have done OUTSIDE of mainly taking PG-13/R Rated/NC-17 pics on the internet.

Okay. That is all I am going to comment on this side conversation. I am prepping for Round 2 of this contest, which ends before midnight. Doing so has delayed my Star Wars Battlefront II playtime (and watching too much news too :laugh:). This kind of talk is kinda bumming me out so I am letting it go. :thumbup:
I think Rebecca Lobo is from the bar scene in Star Wars.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I think I may be the one who said I didn't know either of them. Lol

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think Rebecca Lobo is from the bar scene in Star Wars.
I was very surprised to see Lobo in this thread, not only because she's not what most typically consider hot, but because if I didn't live near UConn, I would have no idea who she is.

timb2

Reaction score
Dont get too upset actors and actresses started somewhere before they were famous. Commercials sometimes,....Courtney Cox in that Bruce Springsteen music video

timb2

Reaction score
Unfortunately you take away Lucy Lui . People could not name 5 Asian Actresses from Hollywood

timb2

Reaction score
Sofia Vergara,J- Lo, and Michelle Rodriguez take away. Name me 5 Latina actresses now from Hollywood besides those 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.