CowboysZone Celebrity Tournament Feedback Thread (Winner Post 274)

Status
Not open for further replies.

timb2

Reaction score
Dallas East you know we have to do Hottest Anchor Babe

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I doubt many members will argue 'the hottest' of any of the women that you have suggested in any of these threads. They are extremely attractive. You have a good eye.

However, none of these threads, including this thread associated with the ongoing voting threads, are solely about 'hottest' but primarily about attractive celebrities. Celebrity is the keyword.

Perhaps all of these young women are stars on Instagram and other social media visual sites. I will not claim to know because I have no idea. This is the question though:

"Are their celebrity status on the same level as the more well-known women they are competing with?" I believe that is a relevant question because this thread is a celebrity contest.

Here is a thought. Let's say we have another celebrity contest after this one ends. Participating members fill their lists with the most attractive Instagram, etc., personalities. We are talking about women who stop hearts. Literally. I would guess that participating members reviewing other members' lists would make comments like, "I don't know who the <bleep> she is but <bleep> is she hawt!"

My personal hope was that the balloting thread, which sponsored this ongoing contest, would attract lists of the most attractive celebrities known for their (sometimes) worldwide appeal through movies, music, television, modeling/fashion, etc, worlds. I am not gonna hate but there is a strong possibility this celebrity thread may be ultimately won by someone who could be argued ISN'T a celebrity among the world's general entertainment watching populace.

I will end with this. I am a huge Halle Berry fan. Many people know this. That said, I will not be that disappointment if a Heidi Klum or Salma Hayek kick her to the curb. I 'know' them because they are celebrities from my point-of-view. On the other hand, I will be shaking my head if someone I have just been introduced to, have no clue of, who dropped my jaw when I first saw them...

...end up beating a Berry. Or a Klum. Or a Hayek. Names known across the globe. And celebrities who have been pretty <expletive> people to stare at for a long time.

Just my two cents.

We need a thread of the hottest policewomen.

I have great respect for their profession and the work they do keeping us safe.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas East you know we have to do Hottest Anchor Babe
We need a thread of the hottest policewomen.

I have great respect for their profession and the work they do keeping us safe.
*Bookmarked: Future thread themes*
  • Hottest Anchor Babe
  • Hottest policewomen
We will keep a running list of ideas for future threads. Anyone contemplating an idea should know it can be about some thing and not necessarily about someone. Ideas are welcome.

The next contest will be preceded with an idea and balloting thread, just like this contest. Ideas can be made at that time and be added to these.

There is at least one requirement for 'hottest', etc., threads/contests.

No bikini pics. ;) :)

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
To those voting:

please remember that Salma Hayek, Fox, and Monica Belluci should be in the final 4 so if you don’t vote for them you only show your ignorance and lack of taste
5oNZUuc.gif

DFWJC

Reaction score
Suprised jolie was even in. Never thought much of her tbh.
Lol
Well I picked Alba over her, but when she was younger, the woman was voted most beautiful woman in the world several times....more than anyone in all 4 brackets. So I think she at least belongs in there somewhere.
And yeah, I know those polls are weird at time. But multiple times, multiple countries, multiple sources. Kind of universal.

I just liked Alba better

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And yeah, I know those polls are weird at time. But multiple times, multiple countries, multiple sources. Kind of universal.
Yeah they can get weird at times. Tell me about it. :laugh:

Curious though. I get the weird part about 'multiple countries and sources' but think I understand the 'multiple times'. Are you referring to the Hottest Actress and NIT Edition threads?

If true, those were slightly different from this current thread. Members in the other threads simply tossed a bunch of names together, created a bracket from the collection and decided winners and losers on an individual basis.

In this thread, several participating members got together and created individual lists of 32 celebrities (which has been a debated term here :muttley:). Each member ranked their list 1-32 with points assigned for each particular ranking, starting with 32 points for 1st and ending with 1 point for 32nd. The lists were tabulated with points added together for each celebrity. The final list contained celebrities with point value from most-to-least. It is kinda like coaches vote on teams in the weekly Top 25 college football rankings.

SOME OF US got a TAD bit carried away submitting their list :rolleyes:. *paging mr @timb2 ... paging mr timb2... * :)

DFWJC

Reaction score

Curious though. I get the weird part about 'multiple countries and sources' but think I understand the 'multiple times'. Are you referring to the Hottest Actress and NIT Edition threads?

If true, those were slightly different from this current thread. Members in the other threads simply tossed a bunch of names together, created a bracket from the collection and decided winners and losers on an individual basis.

In this thread, several participating members got together and created individual lists of 32 celebrities (which has been a debated term here :muttley:). Each member ranked their list 1-32 with points assigned for each particular ranking, starting with 32 points for 1st and ending with 1 point for 32nd. The lists were tabulated with points added together for each celebrity. The final list contained celebrities with point value from most-to-least. It is kinda like coaches vote on teams in the weekly Top 25 college football rankings.

SOME OF US got a TAD bit carried away submitting their list :rolleyes:. *paging mr @timb2 ... paging mr timb2... * :)
I was referring to publications in different countries
2009 Vanity Fair World’s Most Beautiful is an example

No big deal,of course
All in good fun
:dance:

timb2

Reaction score

Kim Yu Mi makes my response. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
https://images.app.goo.gl/KkLq6RRD6r2x3LYj7

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Post your thoughts of the tournament round-by-round in this thread. Here is the tournament schedule:

Round 1: Saturday June 20 - Sunday June 21
Sweet 16: Monday June 22 - Tuesday June 23
Elite 8: Wednesday June 23
Final Four: Thursday June 24
Championship: Friday June 25

Who will be the #1 celebrity out of these 32 voted on by your fellow CowboysZone members? You decide!

Round-by-round final result links per region

Round 1: Wonder Woman | Katniss Everdeen | Coffy | Xena
Sweet 16:
Elite 8:
Final Four:
Championship:

How far back does this go?

Farrah is still all time #1 in my book.

Heather Locklear
Pamela Anderson
Natalie Wood

More current: Katherine Jenkins (opera singer)

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
*Bookmarked: Future thread themes*
  • Hottest Anchor Babe
  • Hottest policewomen
We will keep a running list of ideas for future threads. Anyone contemplating an idea should know it can be about some thing and not necessarily about someone. Ideas are welcome.

The next contest will be preceded with an idea and balloting thread, just like this contest. Ideas can be made at that time and be added to these.

There is at least one requirement for 'hottest', etc., threads/contests.

No bikini pics. ;) :)
So nudes only?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Lol
Well I picked Alba over her, but when she was younger, the woman was voted most beautiful woman in the world several times....more than anyone in all 4 brackets. So I think she at least belongs in there somewhere.

I just liked Alba better
I honestly think it's mostly women who thought she was the most beautiful woman in the world. I never met a guy who was that crazy about her.

Status
Not open for further replies.