Video: Cowherd: Dallas will become better after EzE

GMO415

Reaction score
So far the.media is the only source saying he's holding out. That he's the only hope for the offense. That's all true.......

Now, remember not to long ago when he was a buckeye....when he was "not used properly" according to himself. He said...if he would have been used more, they would have won. Is he so far removed from that? I say "NO."

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
I don't think that Elliott is going to hold out and I don't care that Cowherd thinks he should be traded, I do however think he needs to grow up.

As far as Dallas being better after Elliott, that will only be true if they can replace his production. Just having a more mature player won't cut it.

With that said, let's have a great training camp :flagwave:

Last edited:

Bigdog

Reaction score
I read piece of an article on NFL.com by Bucky White(?) where he was talking about Madden 2020 and he said that Zeke and another player ( forgot his name ) are the only players that deserve a 99 rating. He said that Zeke is a complete 3 down back that can do it all.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I don't think that Elliott is going to hold out and I don't care that Cowherd thinks he should be traded, I do however think he needs to grow up.

As far as Dallas being better after Elliott, that will only be true if they can replace his production. Just having a more mature player won't cut it.

With that said, let's have a great training camp :flagwave:
Bruce Arians has a simple philosophy when it comes to RBs. He doesn't want a star RB, all he wants is a one cut RB that can catch the ball.
Obviously Arians does not share the same success as Belichick, but both understand the same philosophy, and how that relates to the salary cap.

GenoT

Reaction score
If the Cowboys ditched Zeke, I can just see the game programs...

Internet Intrigue! Locker Room Suspense! Game Day Thrills!

If you liked “WR By Committee”, you’re gonna love “RB Du Jour”!

A Jerry Jones Production In Association With 8-8 Studios

Written By Stephen Jones And Will McClay Jr
Directed By Jason Garrett
Starring Dak Prescott
Introducing Kellen Moore In His OC Debut

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Nobody knows for sure just yet if Zeke will hold out or not but it won't be long before the evidence becomes clearer than it is now. Here's hoping the Dallas organization has a workable solution in mind if Zeke fully intends to hold out long enough to cause dissention within the ranks of the team. If so, the FO and the staff would be obliged to devise a plan to either bring Zeke back into the fold or else, devise a way to do without his services. The upcoming days, weeks and beyond might not be as comfortable for this team and its fans as we'd envisioned lately. We might best brace ourselves. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Hadenough

Reaction score
Nobody knows for sure just yet if Zeke will hold out or not but it won't be long before the evidence becomes clearer than it is now. Here's hoping the Dallas organization has a workable solution in mind if Zeke fully intends to hold out long enough to cause dissention within the ranks of the team. If so, the FO and the staff would be obliged to devise a plan to either bring Zeke back into the fold or else, devise a way to do without his services. The upcoming days, weeks and beyond might not be as comfortable for this team and its fans as we'd envisioned lately. We might best brace ourselves. :rolleyes:
You cant help but think with all the media noise talking about RB position being devalued and how Dallas just ran Murray into the ground that Zeke could become disgruntled. Right now Zeke has a little over 2.5 seasons of wear and tear on him. I would rather see his contract extended 2 or 3 more years and him get 15 mil a year than to have him come back and be unhappy and just go through the motions and then hold out next year. Barring injury he should have another 4 good years in him. But the Cowboys need to get another RB involved just enough so you dont run your best guy into the ground before the playoffs start.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
You cant help but think with all the media noise talking about RB position being devalued and how Dallas just ran Murray into the ground that Zeke could become disgruntled. Right now Zeke has a little over 2.5 seasons of wear and tear on him. I would rather see his contract extended 2 or 3 more years and him get 15 mil a year than to have him come back and be unhappy and just go through the motions and then hold out next year. Barring injury he should have another 4 good years in him. But the Cowboys need to get another RB involved just enough so you dont run your best guy into the ground before the playoffs start.

Yeah, although, I'm kinda in a quandry as to what to do with a guy who might or might not show up and thereby cause the whole team to pout. I'm really inclined to wait and see what transpires with this guy before arriving at a set course to take. I'm as sick of his trouble-making BS as I am fairly enthused about his performance. I'm holding my enthusiasm in check for now, in lieu of what he might do to piss me off any more than he already has. ;)

Hadenough

Reaction score
Yeah, although, I'm kinda in a quandry as to what to do with a guy who might or might not show up and thereby cause the whole team to pout. I'm really inclined to wait and see what transpires with this guy before arriving at a set course to take. I'm as sick of his trouble-making BS as I am fairly enthused about his performance. I'm holding my enthusiasm in check for now, in lieu of what he might do to piss me off any more than he already has. ;)
You have some really valid points!

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
He’s been back and forth for years now. Some guys are just good speakers, he’s one of them but the information sucks.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
He’s been back and forth for years now. Some guys are just good speakers, he’s one of them but the information sucks.

Everyone has their opinions and/or "druthers." It's just what we're all entitled to. ;)

Last edited: