Video: Cowherd: Dallas will become better after EzE

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
Cowherd also said the Alabama dynasty was over after a 2015 regular season loss to Ole Miss. They have won two titles since and played in every National Championship game.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Its much cheaper to just invest in the position every other draft, just take a RB in the draft, never use a 1st round pick, that was the first mistake, the second will be paying Zeke.
Never pay a RB a 2nd contract,, this isn't rocket science nor is it personal. Its basic business, basic salary cap economics.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Zeke is a knucklehead that plays the easiest position in football to replace.

If someone offers us some premium picks I’m fine with letting him go. Let someone else deal with him.
You do realize our team will suck without him. . . . you do realize that don't you

Because Dak sucks

NotForLong

Reaction score
Its much cheaper to just invest in the position every other draft, just take a RB in the draft, never use a 1st round pick, that was the first mistake, the second will be paying Zeke.
Never pay a RB a 2nd contract,, this isn't rocket science nor is it personal. Its basic business, basic salary cap economics.
You really believe Dak can excel with an average RB

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I read piece of an article on NFL.com by Bucky White(?) where he was talking about Madden 2020 and he said that Zeke and another player ( forgot his name ) are the only players that deserve a 99 rating. He said that Zeke is a complete 3 down back that can do it all.

Fans/media seem to overlook these type RBs don't grow on trees........it's one thing find/have one but rare to have plays consistently at a high level in all three phases of their position.

Rayman70

Reaction score
omg Cowturd sounds desperate for cred...and ratings, which equals cha ching for him in the bank. Like I say all the time...this is click bait season in the NFL..the slow time of the year in the league. Headlines or a bit sparse..so use-fool(play on words intended) idiots like Colin invent something that sounds halfway plausible and see if it grows legs. CLICK CLICK CLICK. Just look, we are now talking about him. Shock Jock indeed. Gotta give him credit for that I guess. He has built a career out of it. If Jim Rome is the Howard Stern of sportstalk etc...then Colin must be the red headed stepchild lol.. a poormans knock off of Rome. Without Jim Rome, there would be no Colin.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
You really believe Dak can excel with an average RB
Not without a radical change offensively,, this franchise has painted themselves into a corner, and need all hands on deck in order to win now.
The installation of Moores scheme, the success of that, carries significant weight on this franchise immediate future.

starfan1

Reaction score
NO we'll just gloat. Its the Delusional Dak Fans that will lose their ****
Time will tell. My guess is I’m closer to right than you are. It’s my hope we don’t have to have that conversation

Anti-Dak fans are simply equal to salty over the top disappointed Romo fans and will continue to be upset until Dak is released or wins the nfc or super bowl why because they can’t let it go

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
i don't know whether zeke will hold out or not but if he does it will be a huge distraction something this young team does not need if he indeed is not there they wont sniff the playoffs much less a deep playoff run because they don't have the coaching staff that can adjust they cant make half time adjustments much less something like this

Rayman70

Reaction score
We would be better without Zeke? Where the Bulls better without Jordan?
Great point...do you recall how rumors were swirling in Chi town when Pippen supposedly said he could win without Jordan? I don't think it actually happened...I think the media fabricated it...Pippen later went on record saying he wishes he squashed that story early on...but it grew legs.Once Jordan left, they haven't done a thing since.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
omg Cowturd sounds desperate for cred...and ratings, which equals cha ching for him in the bank. Like I say all the time...this is click bait season in the NFL..the slow time of the year in the league. Headlines or a bit sparse..so use-fool(play on words intended) idiots like Colin invent something that sounds halfway plausible and see if it grows legs. CLICK CLICK CLICK. Just look, we are now talking about him. Shock Jock indeed. Gotta give him credit for that I guess. He has built a career out of it. If Jim Rome is the Howard Stern of sportstalk etc...then Colin must be the red headed stepchild lol.. a poormans knock off of Rome. Without Jim Rome, there would be no Colin.
He loves him some Eagles. Better GM, quarterback, coach, and defensive line. He left out reciever, running back, linebacker, secondary,offensive line and the fact we beat them twice last year with the great Wentz playing in must win games. Geesh!!! Zeke is in his prime and is a unicorn. He is the last bell cow back. If we trade Zeke we might as well let everyone else go.

Rayman70

Reaction score
i don't know whether zeke will hold out or not but if he does it will be a huge distraction something this young team does not need if he indeed is not there they wont sniff the playoffs much less a deep playoff run because they don't have the coaching staff that can adjust they cant make half time adjustments much less something like this
I have a hunch Zeke will get a deal mid season and not hold out. Zeke is one of those young players that needs a carrot dangled in front him ..a bit of motivation. Dallas will likely see how bad he wants a new deal and let him prove it. If they can get Zeke to bottle that inner anger into a positive, he will earn that new deal and get it by the halfway point. He's not getting one now. Dak would make more sense and likely will get done right before camp in Oxnard.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Not without a radical change offensively,, this franchise has painted themselves into a corner, and need all hands on deck in order to win now.
The installation of Moores scheme, the success of that, carries significant weight on this franchise immediate future.
So you believe Dak is A QB that has been stifled and if we change the scheme that an Average RB would allow Dak to excel.

Yet defensive coordinators chose to stack the box with 9 men knowing Dak couldn't figure out where to throw the BALL

No 9 man fronts means more holding on to the Ball scrambling and Sacks

Dak stifled which plays Linehan could call

Rayman70

Reaction score
He loves him some Eagles. Better GM, quarterback, coach, and defensive line. He left out reciever, running back, linebacker, secondary,offensive line and the fact we beat them twice last year with the great Wentz playing in must win games. Geesh!!! Zeke is in his prime and is a unicorn. He is the last bell cow back. If we trade Zeke we might as well let everyone else go.
couldn't agree more. Colin is forgetting how great of a pass blocker Zeke is...better than most. He is a complete back.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
You do realize our team will suck without him. . . . you do realize that don't you

Because Dak sucks

With Garrett coaching it’s probably a big deal but with any other coach the loss of Zeke wouldn’t be a big deal.

We also have nothing behind Zeke. I don’t even know who our backup RB even is.