Video: Cowherd: Dallas will become better after EzE

Dre11

Reaction score
How do you feel I am missing the point? What, exactly, do you think my "argument" is? Technically, you can't give your QB all tghe money and not field a team. You have to field a team. I've heard it said on this board, many times, that teams can find money to pay players if they really want to. Well, is that true or is that not true? In the case of the Pats, they could have done that. They could have restructured Bledsoe because I believe he had signed a large contract not all that long ago. I don't see this as being stupid. I see you as trying to be very careful how you insult people. You are worried that you may step over the line so you say things like, "Lets Not Be Stupid". Whatever, the Pats could have created cap had the wanted to do so. They didn't want to do that, they wanted to make the trade and get the picks and that's the truth of it. I don't know what you are referring to when you say Parcells and Kraft explained it. I guess I don't know what you are referring to or what you are looking at. I don't believe that Kraft cared one way or the other but if that's what Kraft said, then whatever. If Kraft had really wanted that, which I believe is a bunch of BS because if it were true, then Kraft would not have given Bledsoe so much money, especially up front, and never planned for Martin. Hell, they signed Bledsoe for 42 Mil for 6 years and then turned around and tore that up a year early and gave him a 100 Mil plus deal a few years later. No, I don't believe any of that for one second but whatever, if that is what you wish to believe, that's fine with me. I think the Pats always had the means to sign Martin, I think they just wanted the picks more.

I don't believe this is apples and oranges. I believe this is very similar indeed and I believe that you know it, you just don't want to admit it. Hey, I'm not the only one point this out to you. There are several others but you don't want to agree with that. No skin of mine, that's on you but they are not wrong. Neither am I. Say what you want but I don't agree with you. I think the Pats always wanted the Picks all along.

Technically you can. You pay your quarterback and put a bunch of bozos on the field. You don't have to agree with me I showed you a quote of called saying he brought it Martin to retire what's the Pats. As far as giving Bledsoe the money. Did you ever think he just mismanaged the cap

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Technically you can. You pay your quarterback and put a bunch of bozos on the field. You don't have to agree with me I showed you a quote of called saying he brought it Martin to retire what's the Pats. As far as giving Bledsoe the money. Did you ever think he just mismanaged the cap

Technically, that's called fielding a complete team, just not a good one. As I said, I don't know what quote you are talking about but come on, you give Bledsoe 40 mil plus like two years earlier and then turn around and give Bledsoe a new contract for 103 mil like a year after Martin goes to the Jets, before his last deal was even up? Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining. There is no way that the Pats didn't have the money to do that Martin deal. That's just not the truth, regardless of what Kraft said. The problem is that Martin was a very popular player in N.E. and he didn't want to be seen as the guy who traded him away to the Jets and Parcells. Kraft and the Pats had the money to do that deal, they just picked Bledsoe over Martin. That's the truth of it.

Dre11

Reaction score
Technically, that's called fielding a complete team, just not a good one. As I said, I don't know what quote you are talking about but come on, you give Bledsoe 40 mil plus like two years earlier and then turn around and give Bledsoe a new contract for 103 mil like a year after Martin goes to the Jets, before his last deal was even up? Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining. There is no way that the Pats didn't have the money to do that Martin deal. That's just not the truth, regardless of what Kraft said. The problem is that Martin was a very popular player in N.E. and he didn't want to be seen as the guy who traded him away to the Jets and Parcells. Kraft and the Pats had the money to do that deal, they just picked Bledsoe over Martin. That's the truth of it.

Lol..so you telling the man that ran the team you knows he's lying you were their capologist? You know what money they had? ....lol

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Lol..so you telling the man that ran the team you knows he's lying you were their capologist? You know what money they had? ....lol

Hey, you can believe what you want. I mean, you are going to anyway. Everybody on here is telling you that the Pats don't marry themselves to players, other then Brady, and you are arguing that point with the masses. You tell me, does giving Bledsoe a 42 mil deal for 6 years in 95, then turning around and tearing up that deal and signing him to a record 103 mil deal five years later, sound like a team who is strapped to you?

Think what you want, doesn't matter to me, but everybody who says the Pats don't allow players to dictate to them is right. To argue that is just being stubborn. Yeah Dre, it's all me and not you at all.

:laugh: Whatever Dude.

Dre11

Reaction score
Hey, you can believe what you want. I mean, you are going to anyway. Everybody on here is telling you that the Pats don't marry themselves to players, other then Brady, and you are arguing that point with the masses. You tell me, does giving Bledsoe a 42 mil deal for 6 years in 95, then turning around and tearing up that deal and signing him to a record 103 mil deal five years later, sound like a team who is strapped to you?

Think what you want, doesn't matter to me, but everybody who says the Pats don't allow players to dictate to them is right. To argue that is just being stubborn. Yeah Dre, it's all me and not you at all.

:laugh: Whatever Dude.

You're the stubborn one, it's quite clear, you're calling Kraft and every one involved a lier to argue a point that you're wrong about and what you believe, how freaking dumb is that...lol

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
You're the stubborn one, it's quite clear, you're calling Kraft and every one involved a lier to argue a point that you're wrong about and what you believe, how freaking dumb is that...lol

Cool.