Cowherd: Garrett is to blame for Saints loss

smitty313

Reaction score
What if he elevates Kellen Moore?

What if we keep with the conservative gameplan and lose the next few games(including the very winnable Jets) and Garrett gets fired then Moore dramatically changes the offense right after. I wonder how many here will claim he sandbagged him and how many of those same people say Garrett didn't sandbag Wade? I'm gonna wager that venn diagram is a circle

Dre11

Reaction score
Now these jokers want to listen to this buffoon, just a couple weeks ago he was raked over the coals.

Dre11

Reaction score
The execution was bad but the gameplan was worse.

With that gameplan we had to play perfect. If we attacked the Saints Defense through the air we might have made more mistakes but scored more points in the

I'd rather play to win then not to lose against a team we should've beat.

Lol....lol...lol

Dre11

Reaction score
..What would help Garrett as always said, is being more aggressive. Take more chances. Whats that saying, "Fortune favors the bold".

You'll gave Moore all the credit the last 3 weeks, now he gets none...lol

Dre11

Reaction score
It’s only hilarious to those who don’t know much about football and can’t tell the difference in a dynamic offense and a Linehan offense.

To guys like that it all looks the same and it’s laughable to blame coaches.

Witten and Elliot cost us the game. I do not deny that. But our conservative gameplan limited our offensive potential because we played into their defensive strength.

We just ran our way to a loss against a team that didn’t score a TD.

Who ever decided the offense needed to go into a shell last week needs to shut their mouth in offensive meetings going forward. I have a good guess who it was too.

Which you don't know anything about football. That's been proven here 100 times over

Dre11

Reaction score
It was their defensive line plowing through our offensive line that caused most of the damage, not JG's coaching. Another part of it was the crowd noise making it extremely difficult for the offense to communicate adequately. Tell me specifically what JG did wrong.

These jokers don't get it. The oline was whipped all night. Cooper couldn't shake Lattimore, and Smith couldn't get open, then add fumbles by two players who rarely fumble, a missed throw in the end zone to Cobb.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
These jokers don't get it. The oline was whipped all night. Cooper couldn't shake Lattimore, and Smith couldn't get open, then add fumbles by two players who rarely fumble, a missed throw in the end zone to Cobb.
I don't know that I'd call them jokers. I think they just have a bias stuck in their heads, and they have a hard time realizing it could be something else.

Okay, I'd call Praxit a joker.

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
..What would help Garrett as always said, is being more aggressive. Take more chances. Whats that saying, "Fortune favors the bold".
Here's the saying all of offense was quoting...."I can't hear you!"

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Thanks for reading this site Colin!
:thumbup:

This isn't anything that many of us haven't been saying for years now.

But again, I'm not simply pinning this loss on Garrett, he didn't contribute anything to the 3 wins either. At this point, he simply watches the games like the rest of us.
He doesn't even clap as much as he used to. :(

Mannix

Reaction score
I just know that when The Clapping Carrot gets his stalk cut off, I want a HC from outside the organization.

cern

Reaction score
when you're right, you're right. but that doesn't change the fact garrett is not a good head coach. dallas fans deserve better.

cern

Reaction score
answer cowherd's question...………….name a game that garrett was the significant difference in victory. I still can't think of one.

Retro88

Reaction score
You always lose for multiple reasons. I'm not a JG fan but he didnt fumble the ball. If neither happened then we're 4-0.