Cowherd: Garrett not going anywhere

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I agree with him on Urban Meyer, he looks done.

The Mike McCarthy-Aaron Rodgers disconnect is fairly obvious.

Brian Kelly does nothing for me but I wouldn't be shocked if an NFL team wanting more offense would make that call.

My USC "sources" tell me that their top 2 dream choices are in fact James Franklin and John Harbaugh so either Colin is crazy lucky or he's legitimately hearing these rumblings.

As far as Garrett, I'm sure as of this moment, Jason isn't "going anywhere". Jerry obviously loves him and desperately wants to be right about Garrett. However, if they go 3-3 or worse these next 6 games OR they make the playoffs and get embarrassed, that all changes. Jerry feels this team is close and if our shortcomings aren't due to Garrett, it would mean, gulp, it's Jerry's fault. If we win the division and plays respectable in the playoffs, Garrett is safe with a few "suggested" coaching staff changes.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
How would you like to go out? Firing squad? Hemlock? Jumping off a bridge? We will take up a collection for you!
200.gif

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
According to his friends in the agent world.

Ehh. That wasn’t as telling as the other candidates on the wheel. Almost as if he was wrapping up the segment with a hunch Garrett is sticking around. Not buying his “agent sources” on Garrett.

I’ve heard otherwise myself.

When talking about their investment in Amari:

Replying to
@TomRyleBTB
They invested considerable time in evaluating him and his fit along with draft capital. The Jones's want a return on that investment even if it means bringing in a new staff next season.

Last edited:

bsbellomy

Reaction score
Yeah and he also said we are that team that goes to the playoffs that don’t belong.

At this point I'll just be happy if that Raiders pick lands in the 20s. After watching tonight's game I feel like that's the most we can hope for.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Well that news just sucks. Garrett absolutely sucks. We have the worst head coach in the NFL.