Twitter: Cowherd ranked the Top 10 QBs in the NFC

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dak Prescott has shown that he is a good QB. However, he had not shown that he is a crunch time QB that gets it done in the playoffs. I say let him play out his current contract. If he shows the team more then pay him...may have to tag him or something along the line. May end up in some tough contract talks with him (hopefully). But if he continues to be the same old inconsistent Dak that fizzles at seasons end then move on. Saving bucks with an extension could end up costing much more in the long run...much more.
More lies. Dak has largely been great in the playoffs. In 6 games he has played will enough to win in 5 of the 6 and played great in 4 of the 6.

Only big stinker was this year against the #1 defense in football on the road with Pollard going down and only Zeke for the run game.

Doesnt matter what you say, dak isnt going anywhere. :thumbup:

He has also run the #1 scoring offense in the NFL while at QB 3 years running. And most of that time with the horrid Zeke being featured.

DFWJC

Reaction score
It is what sells. He put Hurts at #2 and Dak at #5 for a reason. I don’t understand why he would put Stafford at #1 though.
I think if all are healthy, Stafford IS ahead of both of those guys
But he would be below several in the AFC, obviously

To be fair though, its kind of hard to grade Hurts given the offense they run and how he's used.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Wow, I am shocked. If we line up Stafford with all these other guys and made them run through a fast paced combine of throwing drills everyone here would be shocked at how much arm talent Stafford has lost.

He is within one to two years of retiring because that arm is done. He unfortunately is a shell of his former self.

He's the new Drew Brees in the NFC and all the league DCs and CBs know it.
Unless his arm injury from last year is permanent, Stafford's better than all of them not named Rodgers
That dude still had a laser the year before

Blackrain

Reaction score
Sheesh pretty weak quarterback class.
But beyond that there's only 16 teams in the NFC so how bad must you have to suck to not be in the top 10

SinceDayOne

Reaction score
More lies. Dak has largely been great in the playoffs. In 6 games he has played will enough to win in 5 of the 6 and played great in 4 of the 6.

Only big stinker was this year against the #1 defense in football on the road with Pollard going down and only Zeke for the run game.

He has also run the #1 scoring offense in the NFL while at QB 3 years running. And most of that time with the horrid Zeke being featured.

A QB that "has been great in the playoffs" is one that has won his fair share of those games.....often more than his share. Prescott has NOT done that. Those impressive regular season numbers you quote have not carried over into the post season. I know it is not all on Prescott but it seems that the elite QBs or even the good ones find a way to get the playoff wins for their team. Prescott has been payed handsomely for what he has done. If he wants an extension and more money he needs to prove that he can do more come post season.

ghst187

Reaction score
Honestly….there’s Rodgers and then everyone else. Hurtz isn’t as good as he was this past season.
Geno is as JAG as it gets. Would put Stafford at 2 and hard to believe I have to say that. I think the rest you could spin a wheel to order them and would make sense

Mr_437

Reaction score
Goff and Murray? BWAAAAAA!!!!

And you have Purdy better than Dak too? BWAAAAA!!!!

Cowboys fan base never disappoints in lowering the IQ standards of fans everywhere.

GENO? BWAAAAAA!!!!
Purdy outplayed Dak when it mattered most that counts for something in my book. Where's your ranking?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
A QB that "has been great in the playoffs" is one that has won his fair share of those games.....often more than his share. Prescott has NOT done that. Those impressive regular season numbers you quote have not carried over into the post season. I know it is not all on Prescott but it seems that the elite QBs or even the good ones find a way to get the playoff wins for their team. Prescott has been payed handsomely for what he has done. If he wants an extension and more money he needs to prove that he can do more come post season.
QB's dont win games, teams win games.

If that level of understanding is beyond you, then no need to keep conversing.

And no the good QB's dont find a way. Good teams find a way. And dont bother using Mahomes or Brady as your examples to show me as that proves little other than Dak is not Mahomes or Brady.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Purdy outplayed Dak when it mattered most that counts for something in my book. Where's your ranking?
Really what did the great Purdy do?

Purdy isnt even in the top 20 QB's in the NFL is hes lucky.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

1. Rodgers
2. Hurts
3. Geno
4. Stafford
5. Purdy
6. Goff
7. Dak
8. Cousins
9. Carr
10. Murray
11. Daniel Jones

*If ARod moves to the AFC Hurts is #1, Jones is #10.

How would you rank them?

Cowboys Zone is the only place that reports this guy like he’s credible. Everyone else is smart enough to take him for the joke he is. Stafford is a joke. Murray is too. Hurts is the best QB in the NFC until proven otherwise.

JayFord

Reaction score
Purdy couldve handed the ball off and not thrown a single pass and outplay Dak that game

JayFord

Reaction score
Cowboys Zone is the only place that reports this guy like he’s credible. Everyone else is smart enough to take him for the joke he is. Stafford is a joke. Murray is too. Hurts is the best QB in the NFC until proven otherwise.
thats because Cowboyszone itself is a Joke...its right up there with first take, speak and undisputed as being a Joke

and not a Haha joke either

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
your list is bad Geno and Goff is not above dak no matter how delusional you are trying to be....

I don't make lists because they are very opiniated based and emotions and feelings get brought into them.
I rank them by what they've done by career and other factors first....

Carr is 11th because hes new to team and NFC, hasnt done a thing but has losing record for his career and those that didn't finish healthy also at bottom. until purdy proves one hes healthy and two, as teams now have plenty of film on him and an offseason to watch it, he will have to play 16-17 games and see how he falls in place for 2023..

1. Rodgers
2. Hurts
3. Dak
4. Cousins
5. Goff
6. Geno
7. Murray
8. Jones
9. Purdy- Inc
10. Stafford- INC
11. Carr TBD

Swap Murray for Stafford due to winning a sb and pretty good list. Dak and cousins are interchangeable…