Twitter: Cowherd ranked the Top 10 QBs in the NFC

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Matt Staffords arm is shot and he's #1? Lmao wow. This dude is an arse clown for sure.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
I don’t understand the love the media has for Murray. Maybe that’s his Call of Duty ranking.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I put no stock into what Cowherd says, may as well ask any other fan their list of QB. Cowherd is no more an expert than the next sports fan.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Swap Murray for Stafford due to winning a sb and pretty good list. Dak and cousins are interchangeable…
first off, my list is my list

i explained this is going into 2023 MY opinion and all those hurt that didn't finish the season healthy or new to the conference and they to play game for the new team goes to the bottom ..INC and TBD labels

dfense

Reaction score
More lies. Dak has largely been great in the playoffs. In 6 games he has played will enough to win in 5 of the 6 and played great in 4 of the 6.

Only big stinker was this year against the #1 defense in football on the road with Pollard going down and only Zeke for the run game.

Doesnt matter what you say, dak isnt going anywhere. :thumbup:

He has also run the #1 scoring offense in the NFL while at QB 3 years running. And most of that time with the horrid Zeke being featured.
Lol, your absolute blind loyalty is almost impressive. Dak's not a crunchtime guy. Wish he was. How many times do you have to watch him pull the same three and out with just a couple minutes left in a do or die game?

And Goff was looking pretty good the second half of last season. 29/7

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
N
Lol, your absolute blind loyalty is almost impressive. Dak's not a crunchtime guy. Wish he was. How many times do you have to watch him pull the same three and out with just a couple minutes left in a do or die game?

And Goff was looking pretty good the second half of last season. 29/7

More lies. Not loyalty, just facts. Lol

Facts you can’t handle. Poor troll thinks Goff is better than Dak. Lol

GMO415

Reaction score
Iggles and Rams moved on from their $130 + million dollar QBs just to turn around and make it to the SB.

Cowboys are so inept they'd rather just stay the course and be good, but deny themselves greatness.

Greatness requires brains, brawn, and balls. Jones' have none.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Cowboys Zone is the only place that reports this guy like he’s credible. Everyone else is smart enough to take him for the joke he is. Stafford is a joke. Murray is too. Hurts is the best QB in the NFC until proven otherwise.
I mentioned the reason I posted this to another guy. It's not about validating Cowherd, but seeing how guys on CZ ranked the QBs.

Mr_437

Reaction score
I put no stock into what Cowherd says, may as well ask any other fan their list of QB. Cowherd is no more an expert than the next sports fan.
That was the point to ask you guys your list, but most just rather talk crap about other's list then put their own list out there.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score

1. Rodgers
2. Hurts
3. Geno
4. Stafford
5. Purdy
6. Goff
7. Dak
8. Cousins
9. Carr
10. Murray
11. Daniel Jones

*If ARod moves to the AFC Hurts is #1, Jones is #10.

How would you rank them?

I'd move dak down to 13 or 14. Rush should be right behind him.

dfense

Reaction score
N

More lies. Not loyalty, just facts. Lol

Facts you can’t handle. Poor troll thinks Goff is better than Dak. Lol
Goff did have better numbers than Dak, that's all I said. But that's neither here nor there.

People see what they want to see.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Kyler Murray at number 4? Lol He was 3-8 and had the lowest passer rating of his career. As for Derek Carr he got benched and booted. Geno Smith had a better season than him. Matt Stafford was having a bad season at 3-6. Cowherd has no clue how to rank QBs.

Last edited: