Cowherd ranks his Top 10 teams in the NFC

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
Who’s playing QB for SF? Everyone wants to keep hyping them and they have a very good roster but the QB position is a huge question mark.
Purdy may or may not be ready
Trey Lance has played about a half of meaningful football
Sam Darnold is Sam Darnold. He can look good for a game then totally fall apart.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'd put us at 4 only because of the defense covering for the fraud OC/HC and our boy wonder at QB. If Quinn had left I'd have us at 20.

Carson

Reaction score
you named 6 teams lol. so how is it a bit high? and we are definitely a better team than cincy and probably buffalo
That’s why I said it’s debatable on the day. I would toss the Ravens, Chargers in there possibly the Jets and Dolphins.

I just believe a tougher schedule should keep us in that range.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The surprise team is going to be Detroit. They are loaded and Goff is better than people give him credit.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Who’s playing QB for SF? Everyone wants to keep hyping them and they have a very good roster but the QB position is a huge question mark.
Purdy may or may not be ready
Trey Lance has played about a half of meaningful football
Sam Darnold is Sam Darnold. He can look good for a game then totally fall apart.
They beat us with next to nothing from the QB last year and went to the NFC championship while our QB gave the game away.

They just need decent QB play which they will get.

What Dallas needs with Dak we do not have.

Creeper

Reaction score
Cowherd is jealous that the Cowboys get more media attention than he does.

Rankings mean nothing. Looking at offseason moves, I think the Cowboys got better, the Eagles didn't. I think the surprise is going to be the Eagles defense and how porous it will be.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Spoiler Alert:

Cowherd says something controversial to get people worked up and the sheep keep tuning in.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

And of course the #1 sheep is gonna run to post it on the Zone because it fits his narrative

kskboys

Reaction score
Detroit’s defense was one of the worst in the league last season and they lost the running back duo of Swift/Williams. You are counting on a rookie class to overcome Dallas elite defense. Interesting……,,
And a bunch of young guys who should come around. And a high draft pick in Gibbs at RB. They remind me of the 91 Cowboys.

kskboys

Reaction score
It’s logical. The Panthers didn’t have thte 1st overall pick last year because they earned it. They were a 7 win team with arguably the best roster in the NFC South ignoring Tom Brady. TB is now gone, so that holds. They made the most upgrades this offseason, not unrealistic they go from 7 to 9 or 10 wins, especially since 1 of their losses was by Brady (had they won that game, they’d be a playoff team)
Panthers win their division easily w/ just decent QB play.

Proof

Reaction score
We aren't better than Cincinnati or Buffalo. Can't even get out of the weak NFC.
Definitely better than Cincy. and the relative strength of the conference really doesn't matter if there's a team or two that are great, and there are.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Spoiler Alert:

Cowherd says something controversial to get people worked up and the sheep keep tuning in.

Lather, rinse, repeat.
Very true of a lot of sports media but let's not give them all the credit. Any list that doesn't have Dallas as #1 is enough to produce a 6-page thread 'round these parts. And that's enough for a media guy getting people to talk about him. Mission accomplished.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
And the suckers will line up to watch it. Never realizing:

A) I love(d) Parcells

B) I love that YouTube gives us the ability to look up videos from any given time in history at our fingertips.*

*assuming they've been uploaded, but at this point, I can't imagine a video exists in this world that hasn't been put on the platform.