Video: Cowherd: The Cowboys we’re exposed

Dallasfann

Reaction score
At least you said your QB to us Cowboy fans. Not trying to hide it anymore. Baby steps. One day you might go post on your actual teams board. Until that happens I will take this as a step forward in your progress.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Calling Dak a B+ QB is being generous. He’s regressing, and I suspect the worst is yet to come.
He is not really insulting Dak but I don’t think all the quarterbacks he thinks are As are A quarterbacks. One minute he is down playing Dak but compliments Mr. Pick 6 Stafford for coughing up games. The Rams are probably the most talented team in the NFC Stafford has kept 3 straight teams in play with his pick 6s.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
So let me get this right. Teams have figured out how to kill our offense and it's Dak's job to figure out how. Kellen Moore's job is to do what? As Dak to figure it out? It's called scheme. That's Moore's job not Dak's. Teams have caught up to what he is calling not what Dak is running. Kellen Moore is the person that's been exposed. Exposed as a guy not ready to even be an OC!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No.. You just don’t like criticism of your favorite players because you’re a homer.
I am a homer and ALL if the Cowboys are my favorite players. I don't have a problem admitting it, can you admit that you're a hater?