Video: Cowherd: This is what you're going to see in the next 7 or 8 years from Dallas

ShortRound

Reaction score
Tell us again, what your cash flow margins are or get real. Obviously you are crude and childish in descriptions. Take your pompous stance and bleeding bladder routine to another poster. That stinks to this one. Don't like me now, tough...I still respect the sacrifice and pain endured by this team. Winning this LAST GAME, or not. STUD.

Stud? You’re a joke.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Before you post it ....I know I know you’ve been watching the Cowboys since 1963 and don’t post your military history we’ve heard it before. Garrett still sucks.
Take your agenda to someone else who is going to play your game...I don't care what your stereotype throws out next.

For you information, all about the Service isn't ignorance or self serving as is telling the truth about the actual path of the Cowboys in historical relevance isn't living in the past. Both references have a lot to draw from, and nor self serving stereotypes full of attitude.

Know the difference or keep your version of attitude to yourself. I comment first upon elements of the game, their motivations, or play....of course, that is subservient to some other's venting instead.

Life isn't stupid when applied to football.

The Honor Code at the US Air Force Academy was: I will not lie, steal, or cheat...nor tolerate those that do.

Now, own up, Son....

Last edited:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
2 Duds and another 7-8 years of close but no "Cigar".....ya Colin is pretty much spot on here....shame to waste our current talents such as Zeke and Company who will never wear a SB ring....:(

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Straight up, I don't respect his form of bigotry and cheap thrills....kind of like your turning your shoulder to another's pride.

Thats a thick load you're shoveling considering you just gloated about accusing him of having homosexual tendencies and then attacked another poster.

So are being homophobic and hypocrital your two worst traits, or just the most obvious?

Eanwen

Reaction score
The thing without a first round pick this year no matter what the Jones' think of Dak he is probably our best option (also assuming they aren't willing to spend the money to get a better qb, whoever that might be). I really feel with better coaching Dak can improve in his accuracy and anticipation. I doubt he'll ever be as accurate as say Rodgers or Aikman, but better at 12 yds or less passes like the pass to Cooper against the Rams or the pass to Brown against the Seahawks. I doubt Dak will ever be great but unlike Colin I think really good, coupled with our receiving corp (and hopefully an improved defense/special teams) would be good enough to win games. For example did Dak have to be a great qb to beat the Rams? I don't think so. I think someone like Danny White could have beaten the Rams.

coult44

Reaction score
Listen son, take your flippant crap and find another yard to deposit it in...or just see a recruiter.

Try discussing football and not just a stylized agenda. Maybe use more than a YOU, second person, to communicate anything of meaning...oh yea, you are the meaning. Run along now, ring tapper. I forgot, your generation doesn't figure things out. Bring out your snickering...but on ignore now.

Straight up, I don't respect his form of bigotry and cheap thrills....kind of like your turning your shoulder to another's pride.

Really impressive as well...

the man still doesn't own up, and you?

I'm confused. Who's the bigot? You or Colin?

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Yeah, stupid. Should keep his dumbsh-t theories to himself.

Andy Reid always gets bounced in this round in the playoffs. Why should we expect him to beat the Patriots next week?

Sean Payton's playoff record is pretty bad outside of that one Super Bowl win. They're both better than Garrett, but in the last 8 years, Payton has one more playoff win than Garrett. So?

I get it, his point is that Garrett and Dak are both just 'good,' but special is people like Wentz (ROTFLAMO) and anyone on the 49ers...can't possible be joking there. Doug Pederson had one good year, but let's not get carried away... we don't know if he'll be able to sustain his success. Not saying he's not a great coach... he's better than Garrett, but to call Wentz "special" they must not have seen how bad he's been this year. His worst games this year are far worse than Dak's. And his best games he still loses to Dak.

ShortRound

Reaction score
Take your agenda to someone else who is going to play your game...I don't care what your stereotype throws out next.

For you information, all about the Service isn't ignorance or self serving as is telling the truth about the actual path of the Cowboys in historical relevance isn't living in the past. Both references have a lot to draw from, and nor self serving stereotypes full of attitude.

Know the difference or keep your version of attitude to yourself. I comment first upon elements of the game, their motivations, or play....of course, that is subservient to some other's venting instead.

Life isn't stupid when applied to football.

The Honor Code at the US Air Force Academy was: I will not lie, steal, or cheat...nor tolerate those that do.

Now, own up, Son....

Lol I knew it was coming

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, stupid. Should keep his dumbsh-t theories to himself.

Andy Reid always gets bounced in this round in the playoffs. Why should we expect him to beat the Patriots next week?

Sean Payton's playoff record is pretty bad outside of that one Super Bowl win. They're both better than Garrett, but in the last 8 years, Payton has one more playoff win than Garrett. So?

I get it, his point is that Garrett and Dak are both just 'good,' but special is people like Wentz (ROTFLAMO) and anyone on the 49ers...can't possible be joking there. Doug Pederson had one good year, but let's not get carried away... we don't know if he'll be able to sustain his success. Not saying he's not a great coach... he's better than Garrett, but to call Wentz "special" they must not have seen how bad he's been this year. His worst games are far worse than Dak's this year. And his best game he still loses to Dak.

So you think we're going to win a Superbowl with Carrot head and Dak in the following years......ya man love the optimism really.....did I ever tell you the one about the "Pink Elephant" that could fly......:rolleyes:

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Cowherd, also claimed that the Patriots were finished and yet the Pats are heading to another Superbowl. He has also flipped flopped on his views of Dak. Just like week, he was doing a segment to praise Dak for something. Everyone knows that this team is held back with Garrett, that isn't breaking news.