Twitter: Craig Carton takes a classless personal shot at Dak Prescott

EST_1986

Reaction score
Snipped for clarity

Folks getting so upset about this are hilarious. Like a bunch of little emotional schoolgirls.

As if this has never happened to super stars or famous people before? Please...dudes...come on.

Welcome to the big leagues Dak...you made it buddy!

Meanwhile:

6a1f9f71-6cc6-4b38-b44a-348895285810.jpg
Can believe Blake Shelton is cheating on Gwen, or that 5 women like that vile POS

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
The network embarrassed themselves by putting him on. That's what you get when you invite a felon to speak.
I have never been able to listen to his nonsense on the radio. His voice is terrible and his schtick is just abysmal.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
If it’s part of his schtick, he needs a new schtick because it’s not even close to being funny.
It’s not my cup of tea but doubtful he changes, he’s incredibly successful. In Philly he became the number 1 sports guy, went to New York the biggest stage for sports radio replacing Imus and had better ratings than imus and was once again number 1 in nyc.

He was arrested for fraud, released, rehired into a different less attractive Time slot, made that time slot number 1 then got the prime time morning slot back made them number 1 again and now just recently he’s been hired by fox sports to a multi million dollar contract for television. He’s very good at what he does which is shock jock sports talk.

He’s also the subject of an hbo documentary called loudmouth, whether I like him or not- what he does works just fine for him

nobody

Reaction score
You can sue the guy for slander, but that would be almost an impossible case to win, more than likely. There many things to consider, first and foremost that you have to prove what he says is not true if it is slander, and that is before even going into what the guy meant when he said what he said.
Fair enough.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Thick skin? When you bring family into it. It doesnt matter what coast you are from. I am Italian. You bring up my family especially my UNBORN daughter. In the words of the Pilgrim from the Punisher show. "Get ready to reap the whirlwind"
You live in Canada.
You ain't gonna do anything.
Dude got trapped. At least she's pretty.
They've dated for 3 months.
Sit down and chill out.

phildadon86

Reaction score
You live in Canada.
You ain't gonna do anything.
Dude got trapped. At least she's pretty.
They've dated for 3 months.
Sit down and chill out.
lol I live in Canada? Thays your reasoning for what? Saying I’m a less than? I have my 4th degree and my 3rd band. Stop talking about what you don’t know