Twitter: Crawford: Never wanted more then I do right now

Rayman70

Reaction score
He is 6'3, 265. He does not have the tools to be a 3 or 5 tech lol.

I watch every Cuse game, I don't need to watch the tape. He's not a strong player at the POA, so he will struggle against the run in the NFL. He is a 1-gap, penetration player. He's not at all what you're description of him is.
wow, that guy on the oline in the senior bowl must be trash then. He powered by him all day long. Didn't matter who was blocking. I think your gonna see him drafted in round 2 or 3. He's going to be a steal for someone. The senior bowl game footage says I am right. MANY people that are smarter than myself agree. Lets just wait and see.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hell even his own coaching staff had to create a handful of meaningless adjectives to throw around to justify there decision to pay him 3x what he's worth ("locker room guy" "does the dirty work" "position flex" "versatile")

Exactly.

The same nondescript, ambiguous terms that mean nothing on the football field. It's like hiding behind the word "intangibles". 'We can't find any tangible facts or statistics to back up what we think, so we'll call it "intangible" instead!'

And continue to wonder why the tangible things like wins and championships never happen.
:huh:

GMO415

Reaction score
Crawford and Tank....
giphy.gif

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Jack of all trades, master of none. $9 million for a guy that doesn't even truly start. Wasting money.

And the Cowboys and some fans overappreciate him. He's not worth what he's being paid. There's no arguing that.

Yep, happens all the time.

Not true.
I'm just not allowed to have an opinion unless it is the same as yours. Obviously someone that is paid to make these decisions disagrees with you becasue he's on the team. You don't know everything.

I respect your opinion none the less. I wish you could learn to allow other to have an opinion too without disrespecting it.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm just not allowed to have an opinion unless it is the same as yours.

Again, not true.

Obviously someone that is paid to make these decisions disagrees with you becasue he's on the team.

Which in no way makes it the right decision. Just because the Cowboys do something doesn't make it right.

You don't know everything.

I never said that I did. But I've been right about Crawford for years, while our favorite team continues to be wrong. Don't take this conversation so personally.

I respect your opinion none the less. I wish you could learn to allow other to have an opinion too without disrespecting it.

I'm not "disrespecting" your opinion whatsoever, I'm challenging you to support that opinion with facts. This apparently upsets you.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Again, not true.

Which in no way makes it the right decision. Just because the Cowboys do something doesn't make it right.

I never said that I did. But I've been right about Crawford for years, while our favorite team continues to be wrong. Don't take this conversation so personally.

I'm not "disrespecting" your opinion whatsoever, I'm challenging you to support that opinion with facts. This apparently upsets you.
Why do I ever talk to you? Everything I say is wrong and you are always right. Tell you what, next time I want to feel like I'm only a foot tall I'll hit you up, until then. I'm going to go out of my way to just ignore you.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Why do I ever talk to you? Everything I say is wrong and you are always right. Tell you what, next time I want to feel like I'm only a foot tall I'll hit you up, until then. I'm going to go out of my way to just ignore you.
Just hit that Ignore button like you did to me.
Lol.

Tussinman

Reaction score
This is a sports forum, there's going to be discussions and differing opinions. No reason to get upset about it, especially since I rarely see serious flaming (profanity, threats, serious personal digs......ect)

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

OK, you've clearly gone out of your way to take things personally and feel wrongly persecuted here.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is a sports forum, there's going to be discussions and differing opinions. No reason to get upset about it, especially since I rarely see serious flaming (profanity, threats, serious personal digs......ect)

I don't get it. It's like somebody is looking to make things personal?
:huh:

Praxit

Reaction score
....lol...heard that one before. *dunken donut in coffee again* ....