Crayton is back.

skinsngibbs4life

Reaction score
5Stars said:
Don't worry about Crayton...he won't be a problem when the Boyz play the RedStinks...Crayton is really not THAT good at all...

T.O. might cause some problems for your team, but I think your team can handle him...not a problem.

The Cowboys two tight end formations probably won't work...so that's no problem for your team...and I don't know if little JJ wants to win, or get injured! So, that's not a problem...

The Oline is in shambles...that shoud not be a problem..

Hmmm....as a matter of fact? I think that your team is going all the way!

How about you? :cool:

:star:

yea, you know what, you all might as well not show up in week 2 if you already know we are going to dominate you:rolleyes:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
skinsngibbs4life said:
yea, you know what, you all might as well not show up in week 2 if you already know we are going to dominate you:rolleyes:

I don't know what you're saying with all this 'you'...'we' stuff....

The Dallas Cowboys will be at the game...I got TIVO...I'll be home.

I'll watch the "dominate" again and again...

How about you?

:star:

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
abersonc said:
that last one is a real stretch.

Pulleeze. I'd take Crayton over Randel El any day of the week. Crayton's a heck of a WR already, and he's only going to get better.

Randel El accidently stepped into the Slash mystique in Pittsburgh, and he's parlayed that into a career as a backup WR and gadget playmaker. Wow.

Screw The Hall

Reaction score
skinsngibbs4life said:
well, i wasnt trying to get into anything here, just add a smart allic remark.

but hey, if you want to start comparing, at least take off the blue n silver goggles, crayton better than randle el?

You weren't trying to get into anything by posting an asinine comment on a Cowboy board in a thread that is trying to be positive about one of our own players? ... yeah we believe you too.

By the way do you have any property in the Everglades I can buy from you? It's an easier sale.

CowboysFan02

Degree or Bust
Reaction score
skinsngibbs4life said:
talent means nothing if you are always injured.

Always injured? He got hurt once, might I add that in the process of that injury he hung on to a catch that helped get the Boys' an important 1st down. The man is Mr. Clutch, he seems to be there for the crucial grab, heck his first ever NFL reception was a 1st down and a 3rd and long play deep in Cowboy territory if I remember right.

So yeah Crayton of Randel El any day and twice on Sunday for me.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
I feel bad now that I got involved in a bashing thread. As to the Skins fan's original comment - he just said that it would take blue&silver colored goggles to say Crayton is better than Randle El.

I disagree, but that isn't that farfetched. Randle El has a good rep, and has helped his team win, regardless of what we think. He isn't a well rounded WR, but he has made some amazing plays. Ask Hines Ward, who caught a TD pass in the superbowl from Randle El, what he thinks of him as a player. Randle El will always be welcome on a roster for good reason.

That being said, it also isn't outside the realm of possibility that Crayton is a better WR. His only pass in the league was, I believe, an INT at the end of a half, but it was a 'big deal' play. Who cares? Crayton is a fun player to watch, and probably a better WR than Randle El at this point.

As far as excitement on slash plays - well, talk to Parcells for not being as creative as the Pitt DC.

Anyway - my whole point - this shouldn't become a beat-up-the-Commander-fan thread. I detest ****ing matches between team fans. Back off and get along, jeeze.

ghost

Reaction score
Bizwah said:
Always injured?

He was injured once.

But you Skins fans are right.

All our players are crap, all yours are the best ever at their respective positions.

At least, that's what it seems like at ES.

Well duh.

Face it, most people get out of control on their own message boards. You can look at my posts, I often predict One trillian rushing yards for Clinton Portis. Come on now, thats not even possible.

Bizwah

Reaction score
ghost said:
Well duh.

Face it, most people get out of control on their own message boards. You can look at my posts, I often predict One trillian rushing yards for Clinton Portis. Come on now, thats not even possible.

I understand that.....kidding around is ok.

Even the occasional comparison between teams where we choose all our players as the best is ok.

But I was over at ES and was amazed at how crappy we actually are (according to them).

I truly hope the Skins coaches feel the same way.

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
true

thats what i see the diffrence between the two sites to be, here if asked we would predict between 7-9 and 10-6 for the skins and if the same question were posed at ES the answer would be an highly unrealistic 3-13 to 5-11.

though we really are going 12-4

anava

Reaction score
I have been here in Oxnard for a couple of days and Crayton is indeed on fire. I talked to him briefly and told him how impressed I was and that he was impressing for than TO right now. I told him that mainly cause TO has dropped quit a few balls since I have been here, and he jokingly said he thinks TO will be ok.

As far as autographs go today was a real disappointment, everybody ran off the field without siging anything. I was impressed that Crayton spent atleast an hour after practice signing. That is far beyond anything I have seen anybody else do.

ghost

Reaction score
CowboysFan02 said:
Always injured? He got hurt once, might I add that in the process of that injury he hung on to a catch that helped get the Boys' an important 1st down. The man is Mr. Clutch, he seems to be there for the crucial grab, heck his first ever NFL reception was a 1st down and a 3rd and long play deep in Cowboy territory if I remember right.

So yeah Crayton of Randel El any day and twice on Sunday for me.

He sure is clutch when Sean Taylor nearly killed him.

But I must say, that game winner with 30 seconds was amazing, without a shadow of a doubt.

But clutch would be Santana Moss going for 39 THEN 70 yards, in YOUR house, while the Big Three were inducted to the ring of fame. Once could be luck, twice, though, is purely skill.

ghost

Reaction score
Bizwah said:
I understand that.....kidding around is ok.

Even the occasional comparison between teams where we choose all our players as the best is ok.

But I was over at ES and was amazed at how crappy we actually are (according to them).

I truly hope the Skins coaches feel the same way.

Heh, well, we all seem to get carried away with our predictions. I think when people diminish the skills of another team (such as us stating the cowboys are terrible, etc) it is similiar to when teams go into huddles and start shouting things like "They got nothing on us," and so on.