Crayton is back.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
ghost said:
He sure is clutch when Sean Taylor nearly killed him.

But I must say, that game winner with 30 seconds was amazing, without a shadow of a doubt.

But clutch would be Santana Moss going for 39 THEN 70 yards, in YOUR house, while the Big Three were inducted to the ring of fame. Once could be luck, twice, though, is purely skill.
A bit off-topic but ... What's the all-time record between the Cowboys and Commanders again? You should learn your role and stick to it. The Cowboys own you historically regardless of the 05 outlier. Learn your role. The Cowboys are more popular and more successful than the Commanders. You may have one or two players that are pretty good, but the Cowboys have an entire history of owning your team.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
theogt said:
A bit off-topic but ... What's the all-time record between the Cowboys and Commanders again? You should learn your role and stick to it. The Cowboys own you historically regardless of the 05 outlier. Learn your role. The Cowboys are more popular and more successful than the Commanders. You may have one or two players that are pretty good, but the Cowboys have an entire history of owning your team.

theogt, give him his time. After his team being completely OWNED for 6-7 seasons, it's about time these losers have SOMETHING to brag about (instead of making stuff up cuz the truth hurt them too much).

They finally have something real to talk trash about after all this time.

Don't worry, the stars have aligned themselves properly again and the cowboys will continue to spank those losers again this season.

MC KAos

Reaction score
i hate the Commanders, i hate their fans, i think crayton is better than randel el AND loyd. I also think the Commanders and the cowboys are the two best teams in the division(unless there are major injuries to one or the other)

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
I defended the other Skins fan in this thread for making legitimate points.

Ghost is trolling. You suck for that.

Screw The Hall

Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
I feel bad now that I got involved in a bashing thread. As to the Skins fan's original comment - he just said that it would take blue&silver colored goggles to say Crayton is better than Randle El.

I disagree, but that isn't that farfetched. Randle El has a good rep, and has helped his team win, regardless of what we think. He isn't a well rounded WR, but he has made some amazing plays. Ask Hines Ward, who caught a TD pass in the superbowl from Randle El, what he thinks of him as a player. Randle El will always be welcome on a roster for good reason.

That being said, it also isn't outside the realm of possibility that Crayton is a better WR. His only pass in the league was, I believe, an INT at the end of a half, but it was a 'big deal' play. Who cares? Crayton is a fun player to watch, and probably a better WR than Randle El at this point.

As far as excitement on slash plays - well, talk to Parcells for not being as creative as the Pitt DC.

Anyway - my whole point - this shouldn't become a beat-up-the-Commander-fan thread. I detest ****ing matches between team fans. Back off and get along, jeeze.

You shouldn't feel bad because that was not his original comment.

His orginal comment was to announce to the entire free world that Crayton must be the second coming of TO like an a-hole. As if by Cogan having the nerve to post anything positive about Crayton, we all were going to confuse the two.

He was fishing for trouble and found it and as a result, what was meant to be a feel good thread, was instead hijacked by the enemy. Then he feigned innocence, which I called him on the carpet for.

Reaction score
EMMITTnROY said:
I agree with everything except for the punt returning part.. I'm really glad that we got Skyler Green.. I love Patrick Crayton, he is one of my favs right now, but I don't think he is a very good punt returner at all..

I thought when he got the chance, Crayton was a very good punt returner last year for the Cowboys. Against the Eagles at Dallas, Crayton had 6 returns for 78 yds. for a 13 yd. average. I'll take that every day of the week! Besides, Green had a great sophomore year, and that's about it. I haven't heard a word about him since TC started. I know it's early, but if the guy is so great, shouldn't he be making some great returns by now in ST practice?

As far as the fan? who said that this is just the kind of post where the player gets cut-What do you say to a thing like that? Certain people & what they say should just be ignored just for the vastness of their ignorance.