Crayton's in the dog house

sf49rh8r

Reaction score
Big Dakota said:
LOL!!! Maybe i'll make up some shirts??

Hell send me a shirt and I'll buy the first round of Mai tais when you come over to see about 9 Cowboys in the Pro Bowl!!!!

cowboyed

Reaction score
I believe it is Selma not Salma, but either way she really cooks my chimichanga.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
Big Dakota said:
It's always a bit dicey saying what you just said considering most of us are homers:), but you may very well be right. Maybe not WAY overrated, but to some degree. I really like what i see from Pat WHEN HE"S HEALTHY. But he does have to continue to stay healthy. Another problem with Pat may end up being what "Got" Copper and that's UPSIDE. Bill proves every summer he's not scared to cut a guy that's been on the team a year or two if another guy has more upside. I think one very telling comment i've heard from Bill on BOTH Crayton and Copper is(and he's said this many times) he "Knows what he has" with them. IMHO that means they are role player type WRs without huge athletic skills and if someone more gifted comes along, look out.

I remember when BP was talking about Cliff Stoerner (sp?) when he had CHutch and QC. He said, I know what I have in Cliff. Then he was gone....maybe that means that you will never grow beyond you are now in BP language :)

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
Crayton ran some poor routes in the 2nd half, resulting in one INT in the Red Zone and a sure 1st down on another. He also blocked poorly on several instances.

I think Crayton will be fine, Parcells is just playing his usual mind games with the player for motivation purposes.

tunahelper

Reaction score
I think it was a little jab at Crayton and a boost of Rector.
Rector looks to really provide a spark in our offense this year.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
sf49rh8r said:
Just include the entire receiving corps....as the renegades.:bang2:

hey - leave my radio station out of this!!! : )

Pooz

Reaction score
Crayton should have been cut. We should have kept Copper

Screw The Hall

Reaction score
I love Crayton but he needs to stay on the field because this is an important year for him. Wouldn't be that hard to imagine a couple of these youngsters passing him in the pecking order. But I think that speaks to a renewed (an unexpected) talent infusion at WR more than it does any shortcomings Patrick has. Which of course is a good thing if you're the Dallas Cowboys.