Craziest or most unique piece of Dallas Cowboys merchandise you ever owned?

Strong

Reaction score
In addition to the normal stuff, I have a Cowboys-branded crockpot and a cowboys-branded water bottle autographed by Chad Hennings.

Strong.

Mike 1967

Reaction score
A framed picture of the front page of the Austin American Statesmen that showed a picture of a screaming long armed lunatic during a Cowboys SB win against the Bills (can't remember which one).

That lunatic was me and I still have the picture....buried somewhere in the garage. :)

jman

Reaction score
I have my office at home done in all that is the Cowboys. The walls are a silver/Grey with white base boards and door casings with blue accents in the corners with the star.

In it I have:

- Three Cowboys mini helments
- Two wooden footballs with the Dallas Cowboys logo
- Autographed Football from Roger Staubach
- An autographed Dallas Cowboy cap by Jay Novicheck
- A book on on the history of the Cowbys on display ("The History of the Dallas Cowboys in Pictures")
- A throw pillow and blanket made by a friend with the Cowboys logos on them.
- One of those singing chipmunks that is dressed in a Cowboy uniform that sings "We Are The Champions"
- Several framed pics of a few of my favorite Cowboys.
- A bobblehead from the Cowboy vs Texans game that is half Cowboys and half Texans...(given to me by my wife after the Texans beat us in their first game...she's from Houston)
- Several shot glasses
- A "trading card" incased in plastice that has a piece of Emmitts jersey he wore the day he broke "The Record". (it's a reallly, really, really small piece; only that big...)

I know I'm leaving some stuff out, but just a whole lot of odds and ends.

CalMor

Reaction score
I have a Case XX pocket knife and on the blade it has Superbowl back to back champs. Really nice knife.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Worst thing I did was lose my autographs of the entire 75 Cowboys team, 2 days before the Super Bowl against Pitt (1st meeting) I went to Ft. Lauderdale where the Cowboys were staying and got to meet the players as the team bus was pulling into the hotel. I left the sheet with all the autographs at my hotel room and the sheet was gone when I returned.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
Worst thing I did was lose my autographs of the entire 75 Cowboys team, 2 days before the Super Bowl against Pitt (1st meeting) I went to Ft. Lauderdale where the Cowboys were staying and got to meet the players as the team bus was pulling into the hotel. I left the sheet with all the autographs at my hotel room and the sheet was gone when I returned.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Great responses everyone! Keep 'em coming. I notice a lot of responses from folks who normally don't respond on the boards. Thanks for the input, I'm chuckling (and drooling!) over some of these items.

We have a potential million dollar auction here if Cowboys Zone ever pooled its members collection together! :p:

1fisher

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
The only thing I have is a Dorsett autographed football from the HOF. It was given to me by a Browns fana :D

Is that Brown's fan from Memphis??

C. Luckett?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Great responses everyone! Keep 'em coming. I notice a lot of responses from folks who normally don't respond on the boards. Thanks for the input, I'm chuckling (and drooling!) over some of these items.

We have a potential million dollar auction here if Cowboys Zone ever pooled its members collection together! :p:

My mom now she still has her picture with Roger Staubach with is arm around her that was taken at the hotel in Ft. Lauderdale

stag hunter

Hater
Reaction score
J.Jones21 said:
one of Roy Williams Gloves from the game @ Washington in 03 when we won 27-0, he tossed one to me as he entered the tunnel

We must've been standing right next to each other cuz I was there too! That game was one of the most fun 3 hours in my life.. in the 4th quarter when there were about 25,000 were left in the stadium and it seemed like 20,000 were dallas fans. everyone was chanting "lets go dallas," snowballs were flying everywhere, t. newman was hasselback's leading receiver with 3 INT's. I was literally in the 2nd row from the top of the stadium, but it was so empty from the miserable weather that i went all the way down to a few rows from the sideline.

Highlight of the evening: drilling tony siragusa with a snowball.

I'd love to get a tape of that game.

QT

Reaction score
I still have my coke bottle and a coke can that has the 92 or 93 superbowl champions on it.

ravidubey

Reaction score
Wow, you guys make me look fairly pathetic. I have the standard assortment of authentic jerseys and DC tee shirts. My most obscure would be the 1989 DCWeekly entitled "Troy Aikman. #1 With a Bullet" and my Dallas Cowboys shot glass.

Verdict

Reaction score
and have a lot of different collections. I think my favorite cowboys item is a full sized Dallas Cowboys football helmet signed (authenticated) by E. Smith, the greatest rb of all time. I think the two rarest items I own are a Tiger Woods autographed golf ball (with certificate of authenticity) and a very rare Ken Griffey Jr. card that was originally 1 of 50, that was a very upper end card. To my knowledge Tiger Woods DOES NOT sign golf balls anymore so the Tiger golf ball is truly rare.

Mike 1967

Reaction score
OK...after reading through these I really must be blunt.

Many of you need counseling. :p:

Gibby!

Pom Pom Waving Shill
Reaction score
I have a ring that would only fit King Kong, with a blue "stone" in the middle and Dallas Cowboys around the outside rim. Its actually pretty nice. Dad gave it to me when I came back from England and got out of the Air Force...

deerssur

Reaction score
i have a press pass from the 1995 regular season game between dallas and atlanta, deion's first game as a cowboy. i got into the lockerroom and got it signed by aikman,haley,emmitt,woody,robert jones, and john madden. i got to get on madden's cruiser. didn't even get close to deion. :iggles: :jints: :skins:

Reaction score
Good stuff guys...
I have a piece of the orig. Texas "turf"
I have Tony Dorsett's autograph from when we chatted for a couple hours in Hawaii during Pro Bowl week when I lived there back in like 86...

I have Jimmie Jones Gloves, after he gave them to me after they killed the Colts here in Indy that year he scored in the Super Bowl...

My "X" Girl Friend was going to buy me a Emmitt Smith Super Bowl Touch down Football when we visited his shop down in Pensacola Fla...
I got a Cowboys Leather jacket instead...

arglebargle

Reaction score
I have 2 or 3 Cowboys bandanas designed by Preston Pearson, the blue and white ones that Hollywood Henderson was waving about during a loss, an act that helped get him the boot from Landry. I had saved my lunch money to get em! Also got a Christmas card from Pearson thanking me for my support.

MissionCoach

Reaction score
Unique....

I had the Program from Super Bowl XII. I believe it was in 1998, I was fortunate enough to meet and have Coach Landry and the Co-MVP'S, Randy White and Harvey Martin, sign the Program at an Autograph session. My most PRIZED Possession.