Craziest or most unique piece of Dallas Cowboys merchandise you ever owned?

hardcorebob

Through thick and thin
Reaction score
Tony Dorsett, back in the mid 90's, was attempting to sell his own version of bottled water. He came to Austin for a signing and I got a autographed bottle. It has all his stats and his photo on it. He was a class act and he is my all time favorite Cowboy. When I told him that, he actually seemed to blush which made me realize how humble he really is.

I also have a mid 70's bottle of Coke with Roger Staubach's mug on it, I've never seen another one. It's a hugh bottle (glass), I believe it's a liter bottle.

I've got a display from a buddy of mine from about 6-8 years ago with Troy Aikman and it was celebrating all the great Thanksgiving games from the past. It came with a special cup that I've got about 20 of.

I've got the Mcfarlane figures of R Williams in both jerseys(normal and throwback).

Of course I have the standard jerseys (about 8), Cowboy coats and wind breakers, coffee mugs, mouse pads, coasters, posters, hats, license plates, license plate holders, the blue star stickers, helmet stickers, breath mints, key chain, keys to my house with the Dallas logo, and many different cool cups from going to many of the home games in Dallas. Man, I must be a fan or something! LOL

notherbob

Reaction score
I see it all so clearly now, I don't know how I missed it before - the word fan really is short for fanatic.

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score
Pikers.

I have a gen-u-ine DAVE CAMPO BOBBLEHEAD DOLL!!!!!!!!

Uh huh uh huh uh huh.

:dance2: