Crazy Parity in NFL

Blackthorn

Reaction score
The parity is what the NFL wants. The league would love for all the teams to be 8-8 to finish. Dallas may take the L against the Saints, which would deadlock the division with four games to go. Dallas will need to win out to control their own fate. Dallas is primed to make noise.

The Colts, Eagle, Bucs and Giants should all be wins. Don't be surprised when Dallas beat the Saints. This team has a ton of momentum to beat the Saints.

Dallas will beat the Saints 27-24

Last edited:

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
The parity is what the NFL wants. The league would love for all the teams to be 8-8 to finish.

The reason why I like the NFL more so than the NBA and MLB. My reds can't go out and spend the money that the Yanks and Sox can spend to compete, you don't have a lot of let's form a super team like in the NBA. Every team is on the same playing field in the NFL.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The reason why I like the NFL more so than the NBA and MLB. My reds can't go out and spend the money that the Yanks and Sox can spend to compete, you don't have a lot of let's form a super team like in the NBA. Every team is on the same playing field in the NFL.
What we have in the NFL is teams with a Super QB which elevates them above the rest of the NFL.

This is what the Salary Cap era has created.

gmb1

Reaction score
Who actually thinks anyone outside the Saints, Rams, Pats, Steelers and Chiefs have a legit shot?
I don't trust Andy Reid. The Squeelers have been a disappointment in recent years. The Rams I'm still not too sure of in the playoffs. The Saints and Pats are really the most legit to me.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I don't trust Andy Reid. The Squeelers have been a disappointment in recent years. The Rams I'm still not too sure of in the playoffs. The Saints and Pats are really the most legit to me.
Anyone beyond that?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
That's the beauty of it. It CAN happen, if not, why even bother. May as well move on to basketball.
Sure, in a one game elimination anything can happen. The best team doesn’t always win but the 1st and 2nd seeds have a distinct advantage.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
The parity is what the NFL wants. The league would love for all the teams to be 8-8 to finish. Dallas may take the L against the Saints, which would deadlock the division with four games to go. Dallas will need to win out to control their own fate. Dallas is primed to make noise.

The Colts, Eagle, Bucs and Giants should all be wins. Don't be surprised when Dallas beat the Saints. This team has a ton of momentum to beat the Saints.

Dallas will beat the Saints 27-24
I always love your positivity dude, it's refreshing around here. I hope you're right!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sure, in a one game elimination anything can happen. The best team doesn’t always win but the 1st and 2nd seeds have a distinct advantage.
I went into a season ranked 7th in an 8 team district. We ran the table and won the district and ended up state ranked. Sometimes being the underdog is a good thing.