Crazy Parity in NFL

Jipper

Reaction score
what cracks me up is that the nfc east is garbage yet at this moment in time we have 2 teams in the playoffs...cracks me up....

Seth5545

Reaction score
The parity is what the NFL wants. The league would love for all the teams to be 8-8 to finish. Dallas may take the L against the Saints, which would deadlock the division with four games to go. Dallas will need to win out to control their own fate. Dallas is primed to make noise.

The Colts, Eagle, Bucs and Giants should all be wins. Don't be surprised when Dallas beat the Saints. This team has a ton of momentum to beat the Saints.

Dallas will beat the Saints 27-24

I want what your smokin...

Diehardblues

Reaction score
yeah but it is intriguing how top heavy the league is this year...
It’s become mostly a QB dominated league in Cap era. It’s basically the only position you hang on to for a career.

You either have a great one, looking for one or trying to build around a lesser one.

If you don’t have a great QB , you better have a generational type defense.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Interesting table of numbers. Doesn't proceed like I thought it might. Fourth and sixth seeds are about twice as likely to win as the respective third and fifth seeds.
Yea, I think that’s reflective of a couple teams which have made runs this era.

What would be another interesting stat is what percentages just make the Super Bowl.

Tussinman

Reaction score
But that’s not the norm. It’s why it’s called an upset.
The patriots playing in a joke division and getting a free 1st round bye inflates/pads the numbers on first round bye teams making the superbowl.

It's not rare for any team regardless of seed to get hot