Criminal Trial... Im Innocent Help

Crad|e

Reaction score
at least read the charges.. it isn't "stealing". It's receiving, holding, or concealing a mislaid card.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Crad|e;3906024 said:
at least read the charges.. it isn't "stealing". It's receiving, holding, or concealing a mislaid card.

:laugh2: mislaid

You realize that labeling it something other than what it is, doesn't change the angry face you will get from the judge come sentencing time?

But your honor...

MISLAID

She intentionally MISLAID it out for other to access it. It's her fault, not ours. :laugh2:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Crad|e;3905844 said:
Why would I stare at the card forever on camera if I knew it was stolen?

Regardless you've got to take the amount spent here into consideration... 22.50 total. 18.50 me, come on a felony?
The amount doesn't matter. The act does. If I take your card and spend $22.50 on gas I have committed a felony with one transaction.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
joseephuss;3905968 said:
If I am following correctly the mother-in-law did nothing wrong. The card the mother-in-law gave them was never used. They accidentally used a card that was lying on the counter at the first place. They then used that same card again at the second location. That was not how it was presented in the original post, but I think he clarified that later on in this thread. Of course I could be wrong.
I wonder what the store video will show about that card? It could either hang him or exonerate him. I still think he needed to point it out to the clerk and do the right thing.