Criminal Trial... Im Innocent Help

joseephuss

Reaction score
Doomsday101;3905955 said:
But you knew it was not your card or your mother in law. I don't think the wife or Mother in Law should get off either.

If I am following correctly the mother-in-law did nothing wrong. The card the mother-in-law gave them was never used. They accidentally used a card that was lying on the counter at the first place. They then used that same card again at the second location. That was not how it was presented in the original post, but I think he clarified that later on in this thread. Of course I could be wrong.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Crad|e;3905961 said:
Watch your local news guys, im going to change the law on this charge. they should of never let my wife walk, shes more guilty than me. accidents happen and felonies shouldn't be involved.

you two sound very close :rolleyes:

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Crad|e;3905961 said:
Watch your local news guys, im going to change the law on this charge. they should of never let my wife walk, shes more guilty than me. accidents happen and felonies shouldn't be involved.

:laugh2:

You keep arguing the misdemeanor purchase and completely ignore the actual bad part of the whole situation.

felony recieving, holding, or concealing a credit card

The 25.00 isn't the bad part. It's knowing you had a stolen or whatever NOT YOUR credit card and you continued using it. :D

They are just letting your wife go because she's a girl and we all know you have to be nice to the ladies.

BTW: Is your wife hot? Cops loooove hot wives.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Dallas;3905972 said:

You keep arguing the misdemeanor purchase and completely ignore the actual bad part of the whoe situation.

felony recieving, holding, or concealing a credit card

The 25.00 isn't the bad part. It's knowing you had a stolen or whatever NOT YOUR credit card and you continued using it. :D

They are just letting your wife go because she's a girl and we all know you have to be nice to the ladies.

They are letting the wife go because she was in the other room telling the cops that her husband made her do it.

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
Crad|e;3905961 said:

Wait a minute....are you a San Francisco 49ers fan?? Indiana Jim, is that you?

joseephuss

Reaction score
CowboyDan;3905976 said:
Wait a minute....are you a San Francisco 49ers fan?? Indiana Jim, is that you?

Well, Indiana Jim did do well on his LSAT.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Hoofbite;3905957 said:
Why did u take the items after staring at the card?

And I don't have to take the amount spent into consideration. Not when a story is so blatantly shaky.

His defense seems to be "Sure I stole, but it only came to $22.50." Good luck with that.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Crad|e;3905961 said:

bbgun;3905969 said:
you two sound very close :rolleyes:

I suggested he may need a divorce attorney more than a criminal attorney several pages back.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
joseephuss;3905975 said:
They are letting the wife go because she was in the other room telling the cops that her husband made her do it.

Cop1: Your husband made you do it didn't he?

Wife: Oh my gosh. It's like you were there.

Cop2: He looks shady. Does he beat you? Were you afraid for your life?

Wife: Ummm uhhh....He threatened to hurt me of if didn't by the pack of KOOL's

Cop1: I KNEW IT!! He looks bad. Why do nice girls like you end up with the bad guys like him? There are lot of good guys out there. You should move on with your life. We are going after your husband.

Cop2: We'll be back in a few minutes once we go over and explain that we now have all the evidence we need to put your husband behind bars. He won't be hurting you anymore miss.

Wife: Thank you....thank you...you just don't know.

Cop1: Oh we know...

Cop2: We know...

Crad|e: Hello sir. Did my wife explain it all? Can I go now?

Cop1&2: Oh we got the story....please turn around and place your hands on the wall and spread your legs....you have the right to remain silent...

Crad|e: Honey? Will you wait for me?

Wife: I love you baby.....I'm sorry.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
ninja;3905983 said:
I suggested he may need a divorce attorney more than a criminal attorney several pages back.

I hope his [strike]accomplice[/strike] wife doesn't read this board. Sounds like he'd sell her out for a pack of Marlboros.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
bbgun;3905989 said:
I hope his [strike]accomplice[/strike] wife doesn't read this board. Sounds like he'd sell her out for a pack of Marlboros.

Us real criminals smoke

4111.JPG
or nothing at all. :starspin

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
ninja;3905983 said:

But why would they get a divorce, that's his partner in crime.....

Crad|e

Reaction score
Answer me this.. Why would a 27 yr old (almost 28) risk freedom, money, and his future risk everything for 18.50? Then let his wife use it for $4? When all along we had money just on a different card.

Im not being vindictive but if I was to going to steal it would be more than 18.50 and I wouldnt try to save money by going across the street for cigs. I would of spent my mother-in-laws money at the gas station then bought something expensive with the other card for a felony, not cheap beer and food.

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
And now the sentence for these heinous crimes committed against Tammie Smith. I hereby sentence you, Crad|e, to a term of no less than four years in federal-pound-me-in-the-behind-prison. Crad|e, you've lead a trite and
meaningless life. And you're a very bad person.

Crad|e

Reaction score
I posted this on here to see what a jury of my peers might say... let me just say im highly disappointed and a little hurt.​

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Crad|e;3906010 said:
I posted this on here to see what a jury of my peers might say... let me just say im highly disappointed and a little hurt.​
If it wasn't already evident this guy is trolling....

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Crad|e;3906010 said:

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Crad|e;3906014 said:
*** is trolling? why are you all like this?

If people think you were in the wrong based on the information you've provided, then what are they supposed to do? Lie and give you a false sense of confidence? That'd be disastrous for your sake.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Crad|e;3906010 said:

Don't steal. That's what we'll say.

Your story is so blatantly shaky it isn't even funny. You stared the card, had no clue who's name was on it and still bought items with it. Then you went across the street and watched your wife buy more stuff.

Honestly, your post about "changing the law" sounds like you're more pissed that your accomplice is getting away scott free than it does you being pissed from getting charged in the first place.