Criteria for liking a post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I know, brother. I know that you stand behind the convictions of your posts.

I respect it, I love it! I don’t agree, but you so damned rad-ly back your position up. Never back down.
You are misinterpreting my post......it isn't the first time and it won't be the last time

I can be brutally frank and that is abrasive.......that is usually not my intent until challenged

What I said about the LIKEs wasn't about jealousy or blame.....it was just the facts.....like Cedric the Entertainer said in Barber Shop.......I'm keeping it real

You guys didn't intend to LIKE farm in the original beer thread.... not at all...........Trouty's enthusiasm is contagious and genuine(so is his anger........we had many battles but we also had many talks in PMs about common enemies and keeping our cool so @Idgit didn't ban us again)......soon everyone in the thread was LIKE bombing every Hello....but the posts were real .....same with the new beer thread

But intentional or not the LIKE feast in your thread ruined the slow pace collected totals around CZ

It is silly but the site has a Leaderboard and points system so it meant something..... @Risen Star worked hard to get his LIKEs......though I did root for @dallasdave to pass him...... it is not that serious and I only said something because people asked.... so carry on with my blessings

- except @Ranching ...... he can kiss my Awuzie

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
You are misinterpreting my post......it isn't the first time and it won't be the last time

I can be brutally frank and that is abrasive.......that is usually not my intent until challenged

What I said about the LIKEs wasn't about jealousy or blame.....it was just the facts.....like Cedric the Entertainer said in Barber Shop.......I'm keeping it real

You guys didn't intend to LIKE farm in the original beer thread.... not at all...........Trouty's enthusiasm is contagious and genuine(so is his anger........we had many battles but we also had many talks in PMs about common enemies and keeping our cool so @Idgit didn't ban us again)......soon everyone in the thread was LIKE bombing every Hello....but the posts were real .....same with the new beer thread

But intentional or not the LIKE feast in your thread ruined the slow pace collected totals around CZ

It is silly but the site has a Leaderboard and points system so it meant something..... @Risen Star worked hard to get his LIKEs......though I did root for @dallasdave to pass him...... it is not that serious and I only said something because people asked.... so carry on with my blessings

I like the @Nightman posts. It's the nightmen's job to keep it tidy and he does that. :clap:

dallasdave

Reaction score

Thanks for rooting for me !!! :thumbup::laugh:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score

This, I get. Nightman, we’ve never been told anything this dialed-in. Bravo, brother.

Your post is dead on. But what we were accused of is different.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Back in the day, we didn’t have these fancy ‘likes,’ and we had to guess at our popularity by the quality of posters who replied to us. Risen and I were buds in those days, until the like button tore us apart. Sigh.
I’ve retraced all of Risen’s posts. I went back to day one of his posting history.

He loved you, and he loved Garrett. He also loved Dak in his first preseason.

It’s a shame Risen doesn’t ever reply or acknowledge me. Even when I comment on his beauty. His drop dead gorgoues looks. Nada.

I’m moving into his place in a couple weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.