Criteria for liking a post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
This, I get. Nightman, we’ve never been told anything this dialed-in. Bravo, brother.

Your post is dead on. But what we were accused of is different.
I am not even saying the change was good or bad, just that it happened fast

it was just a new way of doing things and now I know how the OGs feel since they didn't have LIKEs for years and years

Either way its all good on this end https://lh3.***BROKEN***/eHlByflwU5S3Poj4vygP72t3mecAZGXqbls90C_--0GkbrUHdtSLzj28Wa5DKoONPM9a=s125

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I’ve retraced all of Risen’s posts. I went back to day one of his posting history.

He loved you, and he loved Garrett. He also loved Dak in his first preseason.

It’s a shame Risen doesn’t ever reply or acknowledge me. Even when I comment on his beauty. His drop dead gorgoues looks. Nada.

I’m moving into his place in a couple weeks
:lmao:
Yea he is

BTW Jimmy Page is only like 19 years old or so and was called in by Mick Jagger to help record this track. Jimmy uses a Bow to play the guitar, you'll hear it, its a very different sound.

This one is for you @Risen Star

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I am not even saying the change was good or bad, just that it happened fast

it was just a new way of doing things and now I know how the OGs feel since they didn't have LIKEs for years and years

Either way its all good on this end https://lh3.***BROKEN***/eHlByflwU5S3Poj4vygP72t3mecAZGXqbls90C_--0GkbrUHdtSLzj28Wa5DKoONPM9a=s125

Definitely the bolded, B :)

dallasdave

Reaction score
I’ve retraced all of Risen’s posts. I went back to day one of his posting history.

It’s a shame Risen doesn’t ever reply or acknowledge me. Even when I comment on his beauty. His drop dead gorgoues looks. Nada.

Trouty runs the Five Points :yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score

I got to respond to this twice, cause i think its so funny. I think of @Risen Star as this virus that lives in the cloud or clouds which is also undetectable to anyone but the Russians! Nostrovia! :huh::facepalm::omg:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Why is it I can see Melon playing the role of Billy Zane in the first Sniper movie?

Reminds me of Gucci flauge

:lmao: actually I like that dude as an actor, Tom Beringer really kinda wigged him out when he was frothing at the mouth telling him to
" take the shot,,,FEEL THE RUSH",,,:thumbup:

man,he was a total stink-twinkie in that Titanic movie & that other ocean boat movie with Sam Nell( I couldn't tell you the name of that flick right now for a $100,,,o_O)

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I know, I know. There's just something fun about tormenting the rag-tag refugees that I can't get past.

When I say I don't really like a guy, I don't actually mean it. Except for @YosemiteSam, and nobody likes him.
Well, considering that whole 'short man' syndrome PLUS that flaming red hair,,,then of course after one factors into the mix the innumerable times a flea bitten long eared Rascally rabbit has pretty much cut his Yosemite sack of SAM marbles off EVERYTIME he tangles with it,,,,:huh:,,, his somewhat less than savory & pleasant disposition that proceeds him should be taken into account @Idgit ,,, I mean really,,, a wise acre rabbit continually rolling you for your lunch money and everything is rainbows & unicorn farts in his world?,,,,:rolleyes:
( I'd think not,bro!,,,,o_O)

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Well, considering that whole 'short man' syndrome PLUS that flaming red hair,,,then of course after one factors into the mix the innumerable times a flea bitten long eared varmint Rascally rabbit has pretty much cut his Yosemite sack of SAM marbles off EVERYTIME he tangles with it,,,,:huh:,,, his somewhat less than savory & pleasant disposition that proceeds him should be taken into account @Idgit ,,, I mean really,,, a wise acre rabbit continually rolling you for your lunch money and everything is rainbows & unicorn farts in his world?,,,,:rolleyes:
( I'd think not,bro!,,,,o_O)

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I still remember our first encounter...
I'm glad we came to a mutual reconciliation, my good friend.

I was fresh out of... well I had been here before and then rejoining the world and then there was You.
I was still in my previous mode and things got sideways pretty fast and now...

You my homie, Homie.
:lmao: I COPY!

( but you know Holmes?
she sure did look an awful lot like " little Sandy" I had on my phones
speed dialo_O)

:starspin::thumbup::starspin:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
You need to chart it. Find out which stances and points you're making are getting the most likes and make more of those types of posts. Lose the stances that don't produce likes. Keep track of where the likes come from so you're not sending likes to someone who doesn't give back.

Posting breaking news is a good likes generator and really takes the worry out of whether it's good or bad for the Cowboys. Will this new CB they just signed work out? Don't care. I got 20 likes out of it. It's worked for me.

LoL,,ya,right! It's a rare day indeed if you throw back into circulation in excess of more than 3 "Likes" in any 24 hour period,,,o_O

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.