Video: Crusty's Corner: Broaddus Says Cowboys Might Lose Horn And Surtain

mardwin

Reaction score
Dallas should consider trading back if a QB slides. Ask for 2 first (2021/2022)and 2nd (2021). For our 10th overall (2021) and 3rd (2022)

rambo2

Reaction score
Just exactly would moving up, say, 2 spots do? Pretty obvious the first 3 at least will be quarterbacks. That leaves every other position's top ranked players available, with only 6 picks ahead of Dallas. Let's see, Cowboys could use a DT, CB, LB, S, DE, OT. That's 6. And Surtain and Horn are both cornerbacks, so there's no less than 7 top prospects available, Dallas can get one of them.

Of course if some is hell-bent on getting Pitts, or Sewell or whoever, yeah you might need to move up to get them. But you aren't making the Cowboys on a level with the Chiefs, etc. with one great draft choice so take your bpa or need guy at 10 and move on to the next picks...
Moving up to 7 or 8 to get Pitts might turn out very well. Without their starting tackles, the Chiefs looked just like the Cowboys.

ErikWilliamsHeadSlap

Reaction score
I think Sewell is the one that drops. I dont see any realistic scenario that has both Horn and Surtain gone before 10. That would most likely mean Sewell is there and if that happened The Chargers will trade up to #9 for him . Denver is open for business. Everyone knows it.

817Gill

Reaction score
Carolina goes Farley at 15 now that the Pats are coming up. I don’t think we are understanding the numbers here guys. There will 100% be 5 Qb’s taken in the top 10. Pitts, Chase, and Sewell are the non-QB blue chips.

There will 100000000% be a CB (Horn/Surtain) available. Not even remotely concerned that one of them won’t be available. Cause even if they were, that means one of the non-QB blue chips were available and that’s arguably an even bigger win than CB.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Carolina goes Farley at 15 now that the Pats are coming up. I don’t think we are understanding the numbers here guys. There will 100% be 5 Qb’s taken in the top 10. Pitts, Chase, and Sewell are the non-QB blue chips.

There will 100000000% be a CB (Horn/Surtain) available. Not even remotely concerned that one of them won’t be available. Cause even if they were, that means one of the non-QB blue chips were available and that’s arguably an even bigger win than CB.

there is no way we can screw up in rd 1.things get a Little dicey in rd 2 where the safeties we like may be gone.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Was Broaddus fired or did he quit? He's still doing pretty much the same thing so I think he was fired.

JBS

Reaction score

Definitely not 100% 5 qbs go

JBS

Reaction score

Carson

Reaction score

817Gill

Reaction score
Sweet. This means Horn or Surtain will be on the board
Can’t see a plausible scenario where they both would be picked and either Pitts, Sewell, Chase, or a QB would be there. We’re either blessed or blessed lol