Crybaby Romo

Zordon

Reaction score
full

Zordon

Reaction score
Yes, reporters trying to get a scoop on the Cowboys never blow anything out of proportion.
I get it...bad news = fake news on CZ.

But believe it or not, there are good decent people covering the Cowboys. Jane is one of them.

Here is another Boys reporter confirming what she's saying.

JBS

Reaction score
Of course this is true...how naive can you guys be?

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 2h2 hours ago

This #Cowboys situation with Tony Romo isn't ending any time soon. It could continue not only up to the draft, but past the draft. Buckle up

Fine by me.

I wouldn't cut the guy and get nothing.

If he wants to retire then he can write the Cowboys a nice check for $12.5 mil for the bonus they paid him.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hmmm. I wonder what could have happened to drive a wedge through our locker room like that? I mean, last year at this time they were united as one. A true team. Now they are a splintered mess pointing fingers at each other.

Something occurred between March of last year to now that caused all this and I can't quite put my finger on it.

Does anyone know what happened?

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Hmmm. I wonder what could have happened to drive a wedge through our locker room like that? I mean, last year at this time they were united as one. A true team. Now they are a splintered mess pointing fingers at each other.

Something occurred between March of last year to now that caused all this and I can't quite put my finger on it.

I blame Byron Jones for not knowing how to cover when it counts.

JBS

Reaction score

Clearly romo isn't happy that the nfl wouldn't allow him to have a fantasy football convention in Vegas but now all of a sudden it's OK for them to have a football team located in Vegas

thisiscowboyscountry

Reaction score
I can't imagine there were many in the locker room that were team Romo when he was ready to return. Perhaps Witten, some of the backup players he was practicing with, and maybe a defender or two....